SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Great deal on Federal .223 ammo at Bi-Mart!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great deal on Federal .223 ammo at Bi-Mart! Login/Join 
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted
If you have a Bi-Mart in your locale, they have Federal American Eagle 100 round packs regularly $37.97 on sale for $22.97. Plus there's a $.05 cent per round rebate (Federal Freedom Fuel - have to buy at least 300 rounds to qualify for the rebate).

It's been a long time since I've seen .223 ammo for $.18 cents a round!

The Bi-Mart near me had a placard by the ammo showing the sale price. I read on another forum that some stores don't have the placards out, but the ammo rings up at the sale price at the register.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Linky???

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, Bi-Mart won't ship, so it's limited to in store purchases only.

The rebate from Federal would still be valid though if you can find the ammo on sale elsewhere.

https://www.federalpremium.com/promotions

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's cool and all, and I could be wrong, but wern't they one of the outfits (like Fred Meyers and Walmart) that decided to get political after one of the high profile shootings? No more guns sold or some such BS.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
That's cool and all, and I could be wrong, but wern't they one of the outfits (like Fred Meyers and Walmart) that decided to get political after one of the high profile shootings? No more guns sold or some such BS.

Not that I know of and I'm pretty much current on these issues.

Bi-Mart has been awesome over the 40 years I've shopped there. I was there last week and they have a growing selection of handguns.

But you are correct about Fred Meyer. They suck. And they gouged us during the ammo shortage by charging like $20 for a box of range quality 9mm

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10921 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I don't have any idea what you're talking about. Plenty of long guns in the rack and handguns in the case (I bought a Sig P365 there on Black Friday). Plus they've got the best ammo supply and prices in the area.

posted Hide Post
Bi-Mart did up there sale of long guns from 18 to 21 years of age. Other than that they are great, employee owned. I have been getting some great ammo deals there lately.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joe123:
Bi-Mart did up there sale of long guns from 18 to 21 years of age. Other than that they are great, employee owned. I have been getting some great ammo deals there lately.

OK. Thanks guys for setting me straight. It was just the age limitation thing they adopted.

Although I wish they would have just stayed silent on it, I still like Bi-Mart and have been shopping and buying ammo there for years now.

After 911, some ammo was hard to get. Bi-Mart was always happy to order it from their distributors for me even when it was unavailable and call me when it finally came in. I always appreciated that vs. the "fuck off and come back when we have more" attitude of other stores.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

posted Hide Post
My old lady would occasionally drag me to Fred Meyers and I used to get a freedom boner visiting the gun section, but now when I go there its just sad. No more guns. I console myself in the garden department but its not the same Frown

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Bi-Mart have been a great store in PNW for decades. Wished there was one closer to where I am now.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19173 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same thing online from Natchez shooters supply.

Get sale price plus type in code PO 190315 for further reduction. Then 5 cent a round rebate and free shipping.
Today and Sunday ONLY. Got a case on the way.

Ends up 23 cents a round for XM193 Federal 5.56 shipped.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neel
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I wasn't even aware of the store but looking at their locator, there's one about a 90 minute drive from me. A nice Sunday drive is in order.

Posts: 559 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post