SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best Computer Monitor under $100 on Amazon?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Computer Monitor under $100 on Amazon? Login/Join 
Picture of myrottiety
posted
Boss basically gave me lee way to grab a new Monitor.

For $100 on Amazon what Monitor would you get? I've got Prime so shipping will be included.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
I prefer Dell for monitors, they have some of the best customer service in the business (not that you will probably need it)

This 22” model is $99, I’d snap it up. Looks a good deal sleeker than the Asus linked, if that floats your boat.

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-SE...zFmASiBmL&ref=plSrch

Posts: 2324 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
I prefer Dell for monitors, they have some of the best customer service in the business (not that you will probably need it)

This 22” model is $99, I’d snap it up. Looks a good deal sleeker than the Asus linked, if that floats your boat.

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-SE...zFmASiBmL&ref=plSrch

Yup. I have all Dells. They have been going strong for like 10 years or so since my 18" Dell Branded but Sony Made trinitron CRT died.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
I have two of these at home.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I setup a small real estate office for a friend a few years ago, and used four 24" versions of that ASUS monitor. So far, even with the abuse they take by her staff, they've worked out perfectly.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
I have purchased Viewsonic and Samsung refurbs off of Newegg with a lot of success. Just make sure that you computer outputs (HDMI, VGA, etc.) are the same type inputs that are on your monitor.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

I have a couple of these myself. Very good for the price.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I have a number of monitors that aren't being used. I'll give you one if you'll cover the shipping.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
I have a number of monitors that aren't being used. I'll give you one if you'll cover the shipping.

Thanks for the offer. I truely appreciate it. Since the boss just told me to expense one. I'll probably just run that route.

Once again this is why SigForum is a great place.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post