SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm going to open up discussion on the riots happening in the United States ***READ. THIS. THREAD.***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm going to open up discussion on the riots happening in the United States ***READ. THIS. THREAD.*** Login/Join 
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Para, I apologize for laughing at the expense of your frustration. That was truly a "Who's on first?" kind of moment.

I did get quite a chuckle for a minute.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Don't rename anything, please.

And no one needs to worry about anyone who posts in the thread I'm going to create, seeing this thread we're in now.

What's going to get members in trouble is when I see that they've looked at the subject line of the thread I'm going to create, and went immediately into posting to it, without reading even the first post of the thread. This occurs, most certainly it does, and I can see when it occurs, and I am here to tell you that I have had it with that kind of behavior, and you probably will get the chance to see a member or two smacked hard for pulling that shit.

Not only this thread and the thread to be created, but all threads in this forum- I am going to start coming down hard on members who can't be bothered to read the thread. And don't tell me about how difficult it is to read through a 50 page thread. Some of you can't be bothered to read the last post in a thread, or even the very first post in a thread.

I've told you guys before and I'm telling you again- if there's a long thread and you can't read it all, scroll down the pages and look for my avatar. Stop when you see it and at least read those posts, and this goes double when I am the author of the thread. Over and over and over again, members fail to even scan the thread and miss posts from me that will keep them out of hot water.

The mode of communicaton in this forum is the written word. Some of you guys need to get this through your heads. Pay attention to what's been posted in a thread before you post to it and all will be well.

Man I hope it works, sure would be nice.

Most likely those same people will miss these instructions in this post, regardless if inside this thread or the new thread.

Heck it could be the first post, in bold and they'll go right past it.

They just read the title and then the "I gotta contribute a post" mentality will take over...

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
I understand. Thank you for doing this.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, no further misfires today. Very good.

Tomorrow, gents. You'll have your thread tomorrow.

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Just read through this.

Thank you

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m taking your advice and will look for your avatar. That’s where the action is.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
OP read, re-read, and understood, whole thread read. Thank you sir!

Now off to read the other one.

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear:
... my son is moving to Seattle for a job. I can't stand to watch the news, but I have a NEED to know what is going on in those cities from a trustworthy source.

So Thank You, once again.

Yes, thank you Para. I have to go to Seattle for medical care, and I don't have much idea if that's even safe. TV news and seattletimes won't cover anything of substance.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Copy. Thanks.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm late to this post and must clearly say thank you Para. I have seen and supported your words and thoughts for years. I think that is in part why I have been a member here for as long as I have. Our situation is not at all what I ever dreamed would happen to our great country. Thanks again and know I stand with you.

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 385 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AMEN, Captain!!!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has a low threshold
for bullshit
Picture of Ivan
posted Hide Post
Para - I'm with you, and feel much the same.

I've found myself studying the fall of Rome, and other civilizations to find the similarities. Last night's lesson was the very simple "the pen is mightier than the sword". Today's pens are social media and the corrupt MSM.

We need a way to better communicate to the masses, and a better group of voices.

Posts: 1687 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post