SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Implosion of Hollywood, Kevin Spacey the latest
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Implosion of Hollywood, Kevin Spacey the latest Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
And yet another one Roll Eyes. Doesn't anyone in Hollywood keep their pants zipped up?

Veteran actor Sylvester Stallone has been accused of forcing a teenage girl into a threesome with himself and his bodyguard.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-h...ulting-teenage-girl/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
next up... Sir Richard Branson, whom I consider to be at least partially related to Hollywood.

https://news.sky.com/story/sir...sault-claim-11142735

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10909 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
It's bound to come out ... so I'll lay it on the table now.

When I was in 3rd grade, I gave my beautiful 25 year old *single* teacher the google-eyes until she swept me off my feet and hugged the stuffing out of me. It was at this time I pretended to inadvertently rest my hand against an upper area of her body. In an older lad this touching would been a prosecutable offense.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
next up... Sir Richard Branson, whom I consider to be at least partially related to Hollywood.

https://news.sky.com/story/sir...sault-claim-11142735

So he was motor boating on Necker Island? WHat's the big deal? Big Grin

Posts: 2480 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
And the beat rolls on. I guess this belongs in here...

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/16...-old-into-threesome/

Sylvester Stallone accused of forcing 16-year-old girl into threesome

Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl at a Las Vegas hotel in 1986, according to a report.

The unnamed teen told Vegas cops that in July 1986, the “Rocky” star “intimidated” her into having sex with him and his bodyguard, Michael De Luca, at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel, where Stallone was staying while shooting a movie in Sin City, according to a police report obtained by the Daily Mail.

While having sex with the teen, Stallone, then 40, encouraged De Luca to join them, which made her feel “very uncomfortable,” the girl told police. She felt she had “no choice” but to participate, she said, according to the Daily Mail.

De Luca, who was killed in 2013, made her give him oral sex, then “came around and had vaginal sex with her,” the report says. Stallone then allegedly “made her give him a blow job.”

The girl, who was staying at the hotel with family friends, said Stallone threatened to “beat her head in” if she told anyone about the threesome, then laughed about it with De Luca, the report says.

The young woman only talked to police when cops tracked her down after learning about the incident from a hotel employee. She told cops she didn’t pursue charges because she was “humiliated” and “scared,” according to the report.

“She indicated that if the sexual encounter had only been with Stallone, she would not pursue this matter, but due to the fact that Mike, the bodyguard became involved in the sexual incident, she didn’t know what she wanted to do,” the report says.

The teen ended up signing a no-prosecution form and the issue was dropped, according to the Daily Mail.

Stallone was in Vegas to film “Over the Top” when the alleged assault took place. The 16-year-old said she met the “Rambo” star through actor David Mendenhall, who introduced her to Stallone in an elevator.

A couple days later, she got Stallone’s autograph, at which point the actor asked how old she was, the teen told police.

“She told him she was 16, going on 17 years of age,” the report reads. “She told me that Stallone asked her how she got such a build and she said that she just blushed.”

The next day, De Luca gave her two keys to a room on the 27th floor, where the alleged assault took place.

Stallone’s publicists didn’t immediately respond to request for comment.

Apparently he has an alibi.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/20/...sexual-assault-rape/

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, a few years ago, this guy was accused of stealing tips from his employees. Man, that is low-life. Disgusting behavior.

But now it seems he was interested in their tits as much as their tips.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-dr...-away-from-chew.html

Posts: 107510 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, a few years ago, this guy was accused of stealing tips from his employees. Man, that is low-life. Disgusting behavior.

But now it seems he was interested in their tits as much as their tips.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-dr...-away-from-chew.html

That $7 marinara just went to 24....

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107510 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/entertain...pes-charges-n2550272

Kevin Spacey Escapes Charges After Accuser Fails to Testify

A Massachusetts judge had no choice but to dismiss a sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey on Wednesday after the key witness invoked the Fifth Amendment to avoid testimony.

The teenage boy, who accused Spacey of assault, claimed that the actor bought him drinks and groped him in a Nantucket bar in 2016. The courts charged Spacey with indecent assault and battery, and Spacey pleaded not guilty in January. But, with the plaintiff pleading the Fifth, Cape & Islands District Attorney Michael O’Keefe said in a filing they had to drop charges “due to the unavailability of the complaining witness.”

In addition, the prosecution was also missing a key piece of evidence - the cell phone messages the young man sent and received the night of the alleged incident. His mom, former Boston TV news anchor Heather Unruh, admitted that she had deleted text messages from the device before handing it over to police. With that, Judge Thomas Barnett had no choice but to dismiss the case. No key witness, no key evidence, no case.

Posts: 19566 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Nice pay off I'm sure.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38657 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Or maybe Keyser Söze made them an offer... Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Or maybe Keyser Söze made them an offer... Big Grin

Nope. Frank Underwood pulled some more underhanded tactics. He's living up to the alternate meaning of his initials, given to him by opponents. Wink

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
*Hollywood

*Washington D.C.

*Higher Education

*Main Stream Media

All have been gutted by scandal and exposed corruption. Think of the terms that have come into common usage in the past two years: "The Swamp." "Fake News."

Epstein could expand the whole thing with multidirectionality: celebrities AND politicians AND journalists AND CEOs AND...?

All of this shit has always been there, but now, for whatever cosmic reason or pure chance, it is all coming up to the surface.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Epstein could expand the whole thing with multidirectionality: celebrities AND politicians AND journalists AND CEOs AND...?

It's called intersectionality Big Grin

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Celebrities and politicians and journalists oh my!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Nice pay off I'm sure.

No, this is making false claims and then having to show up in court and actually testify. Mom deleted items from his phone and the "video evidence" they claimed didnt exist.

No Spacey fan, but in this singular case, the charges were BS. They were looking for a payday that never materialized.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
a sheriffs deputy I worked at as a bouncer told me that "nothing great ever happens after midnight and few things good ever happen in a bar"

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54611 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
I think one of them was recently damaged using a jackhammer.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post