SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Implosion of Hollywood, Kevin Spacey the latest
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Implosion of Hollywood, Kevin Spacey the latest Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted
With recent controversies in Hollywood concerning Harvey Weinstein, the entire Hollywood industry is reeling from numerous scandals, sucking people like Affleck, Damon, Clooney, Tarantino, etc. into the vortex. Renewed scrutiny on Woody Allen, Polanski, and those who support them also has the town in a tizzy.

Now the latest scandal is actor Kevin Spacey, a guy who for years avoided talk of his sexuality until today, when another actor accused him of sexually assaulting him back when he was a child, 14 years old. Coming out of the closet now, Spacey is accused by his peers of using his newfound gayness to deflect the growing controversy of pedophilia. http://www.hollywoodreporter.c...ay-admission-1052847

Breitbart is also hosting a 3 part article series called "Tinseltown Travelogue", a scathing piece on the Hollywood left, and their hatred and war against Republicans and conservatives. A must read, also chronicles the downfall of Hollywood's popularity with normal America.

Tinseltown Travelogue Part One
Tinseltown Travelogue Part Two
Tinseltown Travelogue Part Tree

The covers have been yanked off. Comeuppance is a bitch. "Eating their own" is extremely entertaining. Coupled with the problems of the NFL, the left's sacred cows are all facing a backlash from normal everyday Americans. Reap what you sow.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Spacey's defense can be "I'm gay, but it's for the children!"

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Milo Yianapoulos is eviserating Spacey online for using "gay privilege" to detract from his pedophilia.

Fun to watch it burn though.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Nothing new that Kevin loved cock.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I’m wondering how terrified people in Hollyweird are about Corey Feldman naming names. He’s either having drug flashbacks or he’s really got dirt on these scumbags.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Watching Hollywood implode is such sweet enjoyment.... almost as much fun as Hillary losing

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:

Past tense?

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7489 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Milo Yianapoulos is eviserating Spacey online for using "gay privilege" to detract from his pedophilia.

Fun to watch it burn though.

This is the most annoying thing here. Spacey basically said,"I don't remember, I was drunk, but hey I'm gay." And lamestream media is giving him a pass.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:

Yeah, seriously. He was known to be into man butt a long time ago.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Let me know when they finally turn on Roman Polanski.

Posts: 3369 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Need to get some more popcorn!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spacey rumors, both about him being into dudes and being handsy, have been out there for years. Someone finally came forth and spilled the beans on the record. Waiting for the former child stars to start naming names.

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Gay's don't prey on children, usually. To come out, with this excuse is bullshit. He's a pedophile.
Fox announced the 'House of Cards' ending amid Kevin Spacey sexual harassment claim.
http://www.foxnews.com/enterta...arassment-claim.html

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
What I've read is that Netflix isn't actually cancelling HoC immediately, PR is making it sound like they're stopping production right now.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
You know, I like to think I enjoy getting laid as much as the next guy, but what the hell? Some of the crap that is coming out...I don't care how rich and powerful I became, they just wouldn't ever cross my mind. I read one of the interviews, I want to say it was from Selma Blair, about that Tobin dude basically dry-humping her leg when she refused to have sex with him. WTF? And now Spacey was hitting on a kid? You like dudes? Fine. You like younger dudes? Ok, I get it: 20yr-olds tend to look pretty good. You hit on a 14 yr. old? Nope, sorry. That's fucked up.

What the shit is it with these people? Isn't being rich, famous, and getting 'attention' from plenty of consenting non-children enough? I'm fairly wiling to let folks do weird stuff if they enjoy it, but there have to be limits. Someone needs to remind these assholes this is the real world, not a movie. You DO NOT do this sort of thing to other people.

- Bret

Posts: 2461 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Sounds like his HoC character might be assassinated. That would end it quickly.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Spacey, right at this moment, feels like this past character he has played Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW7WlT6OJxE

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
With recent controversies in Hollywood concerning Harvey Weinstein, the entire Hollywood industry is reeling from numerous scandals, sucking people like Affleck, Damon, Clooney, Tarantino, etc. into the vortex. Renewed scrutiny on Woody Allen, Polanski, and those who support them also has the town in a tizzy.

I knew Damon and Clooney were cover-ups, or attempted ones, for Weinstein but I missed what Affleck and Tarantino had to do with it all. Same as Damon and Crowe or other activities?

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I don't know the whole story, perhaps, but at least part of Tarantino's is that Daryl Hannah went to him when Weinstein made a go for her and he didn't help her AND she got dropped from all the Kill Bill 2 stuff at Cannes etc and then her career took a dive from it as well, she says.

Spacey always seemed to be a creep.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Spacey, right at this moment, feels like this past character he has played Big Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW7WlT6OJxE[/url]

The first movie I thought of was 'American Beauty' where Chris Cooper laid one on him.

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post