SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Implosion of Hollywood, Kevin Spacey the latest
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Implosion of Hollywood, Kevin Spacey the latest Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
George Takei has been accused now...

It's getting a bit insane. Hollywood truly is ripping itself apart right now Eek

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
So if Hollywood keeps blacklisting all these men, who will be playing in all the male roles?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
So if Hollywood keeps blacklisting all these men, who will be playing in all the male roles?

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In 1935, Groucho Marx pinched a woman on the ass. They're digging up his corpse right now to give him what-for.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^That's pretty funny! But spot on as to how ridiculous this has become.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I believe he's blaming the Russians...I can't even make this up.

quote:
Originally posted by xwesler:
George Takei has been accused now...

It's getting a bit insane. Hollywood truly is ripping itself apart right now Eek

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sulu in a moo-moo wants to touch your little hoo-hoo.

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
In 1935, Groucho Marx pinched a woman on the ass. They're digging up his corpse right now to give him what-for.

And now right in the childhood...

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Smart money is on Groucho "to win" that contest of nags.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Man I kinda feel left out. Frown

Oh okay......show me your nipples. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15692 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Lol.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Next up...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertai...-over-134826476.html

Takei admits to groping non-consenting males...but it was all good because he wasn't their boss...

(NSFW language)

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...Tpg9Pg[/FLASH_VIDEO]

From Takei's twitter feed on 1/21/17:

quote:
If Trump's "grab them by the pussy" didn't offend you, you don't get to complain about people telling Trump to fuck off.

link

and on 9/10/16:
quote:
When Trump says it's just "locker room talk," he's defending the very culture that normalizes sexual assaults on women.

link

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There's no hypocrite like an old hypocrite.

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
The best part about the Uncle George accusations, is he's blaming it on the Russians. The Russians! Yes, George, there's an international conspiracy to bring you down because you're such an integral part of Hashtag The Resistance. It's like some sort of public insanity defense. Yeah maybe he did get inappropriately grabby with someone who didn't want it, but he's clearly bonkers because he thinks the Rooskies are out to get him.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I was searching for something and ran across an old thread. I wonder if this is still in the works Big Grin

Malia Obama lands internship with Harvey Weinstein

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...220030814#6220030814

https://pagesix.com/2017/01/19...th-harvey-weinstein/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
And yet another one Roll Eyes. Doesn't anyone in Hollywood keep their pants zipped up?

Veteran actor Sylvester Stallone has been accused of forcing a teenage girl into a threesome with himself and his bodyguard.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-h...ulting-teenage-girl/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
I was searching for something and ran across an old thread. I wonder if this is still in the works Big Grin

Malia Obama lands internship with Harvey Weinstein

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...220030814#6220030814

https://pagesix.com/2017/01/19...th-harvey-weinstein/

Among many reasons why there was initial silence from Team Barry when this all broke.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
And the beat rolls on. I guess this belongs in here...

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/16...-old-into-threesome/

Sylvester Stallone accused of forcing 16-year-old girl into threesome

Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl at a Las Vegas hotel in 1986, according to a report.

The unnamed teen told Vegas cops that in July 1986, the “Rocky” star “intimidated” her into having sex with him and his bodyguard, Michael De Luca, at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel, where Stallone was staying while shooting a movie in Sin City, according to a police report obtained by the Daily Mail.

While having sex with the teen, Stallone, then 40, encouraged De Luca to join them, which made her feel “very uncomfortable,” the girl told police. She felt she had “no choice” but to participate, she said, according to the Daily Mail.

De Luca, who was killed in 2013, made her give him oral sex, then “came around and had vaginal sex with her,” the report says. Stallone then allegedly “made her give him a blow job.”

The girl, who was staying at the hotel with family friends, said Stallone threatened to “beat her head in” if she told anyone about the threesome, then laughed about it with De Luca, the report says.

The young woman only talked to police when cops tracked her down after learning about the incident from a hotel employee. She told cops she didn’t pursue charges because she was “humiliated” and “scared,” according to the report.

“She indicated that if the sexual encounter had only been with Stallone, she would not pursue this matter, but due to the fact that Mike, the bodyguard became involved in the sexual incident, she didn’t know what she wanted to do,” the report says.

The teen ended up signing a no-prosecution form and the issue was dropped, according to the Daily Mail.

Stallone was in Vegas to film “Over the Top” when the alleged assault took place. The 16-year-old said she met the “Rambo” star through actor David Mendenhall, who introduced her to Stallone in an elevator.

A couple days later, she got Stallone’s autograph, at which point the actor asked how old she was, the teen told police.

“She told him she was 16, going on 17 years of age,” the report reads. “She told me that Stallone asked her how she got such a build and she said that she just blushed.”

The next day, De Luca gave her two keys to a room on the 27th floor, where the alleged assault took place.

Stallone’s publicists didn’t immediately respond to request for comment.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post