SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Implosion of Hollywood, Kevin Spacey the latest
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Implosion of Hollywood, Kevin Spacey the latest Login/Join 
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
To support RAMIUS here, when I was in college I worked at Pulse (the club that got shot up last year) and had offers to sucked dry almost nightly. Now, occasionally it was from a woman but it was mostly men. They're most certainly a sexually charged group.

From having a very good friend, whom I had known since we were in middle school, come out to me when we were 21, then being introduced to his gay friends and their lifestyle, my observation is that they are much more promiscuous and sexually aggressive, but it makes sense and it isn't homophobic to point it out.

In the heterosexual world, women are the gatekeepers to sex. The average young man would lay anything that moves. There are exceptions, on both sides, but everyone here knows this is true. In the world of the male homosexual, there are no gatekeepers. That's not homophobic, which is another asinine leftist term used to try to shut up those with whom they disagree, it's just a fact.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I've been around gay folks in clubs and other venues for 30 years, in multiple states, a few countries, in crowded and tiny DJ booths, on crowded dance floors, at after-hours parties, after many drinks, around people on all manner of drugs, etc, and have never even been hugged inappropriately, or bumped into in any way beyond truly benign accidents, much less had my junk grabbed - much less multiple times.

As a matter of fact, *the* primary reason I was able to befriend many and not be a homophobic retard like my Southern Baptist and renecky upbringing would have otherwise produced is specifically because it's been exactly the opposite of those stories above, in hundreds of cases. Plus, in the handful of times I've been approached, it's never, not once, gone beyond nope/I'm straight/a cross look/etc and some sassy retort of theirs.

Apparently I don't look gay enough, despite also being fit, cool, and attractive.

Smile

ymmv, obviously.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Maybe you're just not that attractive.

quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
I've been around gay folks in clubs and other venues for 30 years, in multiple states, a few countries, in crowded and tiny DJ booths, on crowded dance floors, at after-hours parties, after many drinks, around people on all manner of drugs, etc, and have never even been hugged inappropriately, or bumped into in any way beyond truly benign accidents, much less had my junk grabbed - much less multiple times.

As a matter of fact, *the* primary reason I was able to befriend many and not be a homophobic retard like my Southern Baptist and renecky upbringing would have otherwise produced is specifically because it's been exactly the opposite of those stories above, in hundreds of cases. Plus, in the handful of times I've been approached, it's never, not once, gone beyond nope/I'm straight/a cross look/etc and some sassy retort of theirs.

Apparently I don't look gay enough, despite also being fit, cool, and attractive.

Smile

ymmv, obviously.

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Ha, maybe you're just not their type.

For the record, I've had many interactions with gay people of the non-cock grabbing kind.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
46and2....you sayin' I look gay?

Wink (smiley wink is of the non-gay variety, but there's nothing wrong if it was of the gay variety)

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Yo, get a room...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12745 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Yo, get a room...
or a trailer on some movie set. Hey-oooh

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I used to be in the nightclub business and was once called upon by the owner of a well established gay club. They had a serious problem. Well, several serious problems, which made them fire every single employee that they had at the time. They needed staff to keep the doors open and asked if I could help.

I reached out to who I could and we set up a meeting with the owner. Most of the guys I called were straight and apprehensive about working at this type of place. The owner spelled it out. "We're gay. We have gaydar. We're only interested in other gays".

It was true. Myself, the staff I brought in, and many of my friends would hang out during business hours without ever getting harassed. My girlfriend and her friends loved dancing there. The guys knew how to dance and didn't molest them. Then one day a friend came in and didn't last 10 seconds. Like moths to a flame, he was flocked by the gays.

The owner was right. They have gaydar. We always suspected it. Wink

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15693 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Hey, them gays know style when they see it!

FYI, the gays knew I wasn't gay. I like to think I was for lack of a better term...forbidden fruit.

posted Hide Post
The gaydars locked onto RAMIUS. The gaydars are rarely, if ever wrong.

Posts: 1803 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
The gaydars locked onto RAMIUS. The gaydars are rarely, if ever wrong.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
What a joke.

“Kevin Spacey is taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment,” his rep said in a statement Wednesday night".

http://www.nydailynews.com/ent...ns-article-1.3605394

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Roberto Cavazos claimed that Spacey would invite men to discuss their careers and instead would show up with a picnic and champagne.

Clearly some serial assaulters are classier than others.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15693 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dustin Hoffman:
“I have the utmost respect for women and feel terrible that anything I might have done could have put her in an uncomfortable situation,” the statement said. “I am sorry. It is not reflective of who I am.”

No, Dustin. It is EXACTLY reflective of who you are...then AND now.

Many, MANY moons ago, I had the pleasure of befriending a lesbian couple through the girl I was dating...they all worked together. They were two of the most friendly, lovely and fun young ladies I've ever known. They coerced me to go out with them to a gay bar one night and while we were sitting at our table over drinks, I was about to get approached by a gay dude. The "butchier" of the two girls pretty much got in his shit and yelled, "get the fuck outta here". What's funny is he coward and VERY sheepishly slunk away; I didn't have another incident the rest of the night. HILARIOUS!!!

I agree with RAMIUS, et.al., in that dudes...straight OR gay...would fuck a knot-hole in a fence. And that's not "homophobic"...it's just FACT. I work within an industry that employs A LOT of gay men. Yes...dudes (both straight and gay) are leaps and bounds more sexually aggressive than women...it's in our DNA. Yeah...there might be the aggressive nymphomaniac or pure-dee skank who has no self-esteem here and there, but by and large, men are the aggressors. Men hunt while women nest [bonus points if someone can name that reference]...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rumor is Jeff Dunham is the latest celebrity to be named. Achmed the Dead Terrorist apparently tweeted early this morning, "He's been fingering me ever since I met him". The accusing tweet has since been deleted.

When asked for a comment, Peanut stated, "Oh dear!".

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like they got director Brett Ratner. From the Hollywood Reporter:

quote:
Harassment fallout: Brett Ratner and Warner Bros. severed ties not long after the director was hit with numerous allegations of sexual misconduct and harassment yesterday. That includes taking him name of the upcoming film The Goldfinch, which was the only active Ratner-produced film on the studio's slate ... Playboy also iced their Hugh Hefner biopic, which Ratner was going to direct ... Meanwhile, Ratner has decided to sue a woman who claimed on Facebook that he raped her more than a decade ago. Ratner's counsel says the woman's allegations are completely false ... Wonder Woman director Patty Jenkins, who just last weekend presented Ratner with an award for his philanthropic work in Israel, said she feels "extremely distressed" by news of the allegations. Gal Godot had been slated to do the presentation but backed out of the gala shortly beforehand, so Jenkins took her place.

Things are going to get very interesting.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:

Harassment fallout: Brett Ratner and Warner Bros. severed ties not long after the director was hit with numerous allegations of sexual misconduct and harassment yesterday...

Given the casting couch infamy of at least one of the original Warner brothers, the irony here is rich.

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

The "butchier" of the two girls pretty much got in his shit and yelled, "get the fuck outta here".

I didn't have another incident the rest of the night.

So, what you're saying, my friend, is that you felt safe behind the protective dyke ? Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post