SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Implosion of Hollywood, Kevin Spacey the latest
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Implosion of Hollywood, Kevin Spacey the latest Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, am I supposed to care what his sexual preference is? Are these people so wrapped up in themselves that they think I care?

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
Let me know when they finally turn on Roman Polanski.

There were some protests at a Polanski film tribute in France. I’m guessing it’s only gonna get worse for him.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Milo Yianapoulos is eviserating Spacey online for using "gay privilege" to detract from his pedophilia.

Fun to watch it burn though.

This is the most annoying thing here. Spacey basically said,"I don't remember, I was drunk, but hey I'm gay." And lamestream media is giving him a pass.

Who is giving him a pass? Netflix canceled House or Cards and the first 3 stories on my AP news app are about Spacey.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
And people have known all along!
Not sure how many years ago this episode was.

https://youtu.be/2xYpx8yXLmg

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25353 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Men are bad.

All men are rapists.

White men are literally Hitler.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Hollywood is depraved much like ancient Rome.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Milo Yianapoulos is eviserating Spacey online for using "gay privilege" to detract from his pedophilia.

This is the most annoying thing here. Spacey basically said,"I don't remember, I was drunk, but hey I'm gay." And lamestream media is giving him a pass.

I hear you. I'm sure if it was Tom Selleck or Chuck Norris (conservative actors), they would get a pass too.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Men are bad.

All men are rapists.

White men are literally Hitler.

Funny, here is a photo of Spacey's father circulating today Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
This is what seems to me to be true of the last couple of years: everything is coming out.

Shit that has been hidden-- in politics, in Hollywood, in the media-- for years, for decades, is all out in the open now.

The swamp is not just DC. It is a big, wide, deep swamp. Now we see it.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keyser Söze? Say it ain't so, Moe!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The usual suspects....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CNYTX11
posted Hide Post
left, right, gay, straight .... don't give a shit.
but when you prey on a fucking minor, the gloves ought to come off and you get the full force of the blind lady directed at you.

S&W M-66-2 (3")/ S&W M-65LS (3")/ S&W M-10 (2")/Colt Combat Commander Series 70

Posts: 651 | Location: Johnson County, KS | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Family Guy called it back in 2005 (Stewie escapes from Kevin Spacey's basement)

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Family Guy called it back in 2005 (Stewie escapes from Kevin Spacey's basement)

And so did Black92LX further up the page Wink

But yeah, over a decade ago. Sounds like there might be more history that could be uncovered.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
FYI - The guy accusing Spacey is Anthony Rapp, one of the cast on the new Star Trek Discovery tv show. He and other cast members took a knee in support of the NFL crybabies. Just saying.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
It's been right there in front of your face the whole time.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Gay's don't prey on children, usually. To come out, with this excuse is bullshit. He's a pedophile.

Ever hear of the catholic priest scandal?

Many pedos are straight. Many are gay. I don't know the numbers/percentages, but it's not a shocker to hear about a gay male or female to be into children.

Of course, not all gays are pedos, just like not all straights are, either.

And, I think the msm is really hammering on him, NOT because of what he is accused of, but because he's apparently trying to hide behind the gay persona thing to protect himself from the charges (knowing many in the media will NOT go after (liberal) gay people, regardless of what they do).

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Gays and Pedos are no more related than Apples and the planet Neptune.

Yeah, sure, they're both spherical-ish.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
FYI - The guy accusing Spacey is Anthony Rapp, one of the cast on the new Star Trek Discovery tv show. He and other cast members took a knee in support of the NFL crybabies. Just saying.

My cat is orange.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:
quote:

Who is giving him a pass? Netflix canceled House or Cards and the first 3 stories on my AP news app are about Spacey.

Here's an article from Huffington Post no less that identifies New York Daily News, Reuters, and ABC as some of the agencies that focused on Spacey's coming out instead of the pedophilia allegation. According to the article, AP did initially as well.

LINK

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post