SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Recommendation needed for foot massager machine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendation needed for foot massager machine Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
Wife wants one. I'm clueless. I guess I could scour Amazon but figured I'd try here first. She liked the idea of heat, kneading and compression.

Anyone have a recommendation?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Oz_Shadow,

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
I'll wait patiently for a Pulp Fiction reference...

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shiftyvtec:
I'll wait patiently for a Pulp Fiction reference...

Beat me to it Big Grin

I have been wanting one to. I was going to wait to see what sales on black Friday would be like.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
This has done me a lot of good. I use mine about 2-3 times a week. Bought this back in June, been reliable ever since. Black Friday would be a damn good time to beat the regular price.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I got my technique down and everything, I don't be tickling or nothing.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Oh, she was great. I think it was $5 for 90 minutes and they don't accept tips.

Posts: 3535 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post