SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Late night visitor to the homestead
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Late night visitor to the homestead Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted
Checking my cameras tonight and guess who I saw?

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Cat is accounted for?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Went to compete in a water ski tournament with a best buddy, and was staying in a hotel room with him and our future wives. He talked in his sleep and the best was a loud: "Hey Boo Boo, It's Yogi!"

This is a caption contest isn't it?

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Isn't this about the time young males start wandering long distances?

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Yep, I believe that's right.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Nice kitty

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
There's one that lives in our neighborhood. We are definitely not rural, but there are a few small areas of woods. Our guy wanders around at night. My Ring Video Doorbell caught him a few months ago and some other people have mentioned that he still visits the area.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
He’s looking for his picnic basket!

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
A couple who lives about 3 lots down from us at the lake just had one try to tear the roof of their camper off during the night. Climbed a tree right next to it and got on the roof. Tore the bathroom roof vent off and kept working on it from there. Pretty much a total loss. They were not there at the time but had just opened up a few days earlier.

They are for the most part nothing to fear but when I'm outside this time of year either at home or at the lake I am armed.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
He’s(she?) is looking for your bird feeder, or garbage cans. After a long nap I’d be hungry too.

What, haven’t delved into talk of the Glock 20 yet??

Posts: 6130 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
He’s(she?) is looking for your bird feeder, or garbage cans. After a long nap I’d be hungry too.

What, haven’t delved into talk of the Glock 20 yet??

He won't find either. They're locked up in the garage.

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:

They are for the most part nothing to fear but when I'm outside this time of year either at home or at the lake I am armed.

All the time

I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Cute little guy.....

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a picture? I don't even see a hint of any picture? OK I don't even see any picture in the USS Hornet post. Somethings going on with my end.

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
quote:

All the time

I'm much more concerned with the wolves. There are getting to be so many and there is always one or two who have been kicked out of the pack and left to find their own way and new hunting territory. They usually starve but it's the desperation they have before doing so makes them dangerous.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
That's bearly a problem.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Yogi, just looking for a picnic basket Smile

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
A murder blanket!

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
He was sleeping on the neighbor's deck in the early hours of this morning:

OD'ed on birdseed

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Better flashlight your privy before taking a seat.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post