SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does your governor Suck? Mine Does! Illinois masks now ready!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does your governor Suck? Mine Does! Illinois masks now ready! Login/Join 
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Gov. Blackface is implementing Phase #1 tomorrow. However, the black caucus has asked him to delay it because of how the virus has disproportionately affected people of color. He's been pandering to the ones that elected him so let's see if he submits to them once again and delays it. His news conference tomorrow will let us know.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1856 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
"Fire Pritzker" masks for Illinois Members!
Now available!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
Gov. Blackface is implementing Phase #1 tomorrow. However, the black caucus has asked him to delay it because of how the virus has disproportionately affected people of color. He's been pandering to the ones that elected him so let's see if he submits to them once again and delays it. His news conference tomorrow will let us know.

Looks like his mea culpa tour, initiated by his blackface scandal, just hit a roadblock. They don't seem to care that his parole board has been releasing early hundreds of violent criminals, the majority of whom are...you guessed it, black. Guess you just can't please some folks.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:

Looks like his mea culpa tour, initiated by his blackface scandal, just hit a roadblock. They don't seem to care that his parole board has been releasing early hundreds of violent criminals, the majority of whom are...you guessed it, black. Guess you just can't please some folks.

nothing like having a governor who is clearly owned. independent thinking is off the table. He just does as he is told.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
The moral of all of the above posts. Never vote for a democrat.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Now available!

Ordered two yesterday. Can't wait. I encourage all from Illinois to buy and wear one. Thanks Tommy.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tom!
I got 2 masks, and 2 knives!!!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8320 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Thanks Tom!
I got 2 masks, and 2 knives!!!

Thank you, Sir. Get 'em right out!

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
North Carolina's Governor does not suck. Sucking would require activity. Ray-Roy, the bathroom boy, Cooper is too lazy to suck. He would die if breathing did not come naturally because he's too lazy to breathe.

Posts: 230 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now available!

How thick are they? It looks like stocking cap material and the thin ones are hot enough for me.

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
quote:
Now available!

How thick are they? It looks like stocking cap material and the thin ones are hot enough for me.

I would describe the material like a light sweatshirt.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
There's a message in my inbox from King Ralph, "hereby ordering" that Commonwealth of Virginia flags be lowered "over the state Capitol and all local, state, and federal building and grounds in the Commonwealth of Virginia to honor the victims of the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic" until sunset on May 24.

I wonder if it's rude to say, "Duhh, Ralph, you don't have much choice in that... the Commonwealth flag should never fly higher than the United States flag to begin with. If the President orders the United States flag lowered, the Commonwealth flag must necessarily be lowered as well.

No need to be all "proclaim-y" and stuff, Goose Coonman.

I could be wrong....

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I have 6 of these in XL only white tee's

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
quote:
Now available!

I would describe the material like a light sweatshirt.
Hmmmhum.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
We have some members on the forum, maybe they can weigh in.

Banned
posted Hide Post
We got lucky here in Wis. The Wis. Supreme court overruled our emperor governor thus allowing the state to open up. However the 2 cities with super liberals mayors ( Milwaukee and Madison) are not going to follow the ruling. Actually those 2 liberals bastions staying closed off isn't such a bad thing.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
Actually those 2 liberals bastions staying closed off isn't such a bad thing.

That's the best of everything, punish the population that voted these traitors into office in the 1st place!

posted Hide Post
Yes our governor sucks, but most businesses are now allowed to open. But,the stupidity continues from some local government morons. The town council in Boone has decreed that no one (residents or visitors) may enter open business unless you have spent 14 consecutive nights inside Watauga County. I have no clue how they intend to enforce that but if I'm running a business, damned if I would even attempt it now that I could finally get back to some income. Where do all these damn morons come from????
https://myfox8.com/news/corona...ounty-council-rules/

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post