SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does your governor Suck? Mine Does! Illinois masks now ready!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does your governor Suck? Mine Does! Illinois masks now ready! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Queen Andy does suck, but so did his daddy Queen Steven I.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Personally I think Gov Pooper Scooper Cooper would have to work pretty hard to just be "pretty bad" but I stickman is right about VA. I'm sure Cooper gets up every day thinking "At least Im not Klansman Blackface McBaby Murderer Northam"

quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Mine is pretty bad but my neighbors to the north have Northam so I can’t complain too much.

Northam SUCKS!!!!!’

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Governor Douche Sock? Naaaah, he's a fuckin' mensch, best governor ever, real top shelf.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
What can be said about Ralph Northam that hasn't been said about satan? Northam is humankind's king of evil.

Gee. why are you being so kind to this idiot?

Remember the threat to send out the state national guard and confiscate firearms? And the idiot commander said he would do it if ordered?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Queen Andy does suck, but so did his daddy Queen Steven I.

Gasp! And it appears that his over reach is getting smacked down as unConstitutional now that courts are actually able to hear them.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37083 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tate Reeves who I call Tatertott, comes across as a high school sophmore running for student council President. He is doing a pretty good job on the lockdown. He likes to make dieting analogies in discussing the subject, stating that after a strict diet everyone goes for the chocolate cake.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Personally I think Gov Pooper Scooper Cooper would have to work pretty hard to just be "pretty bad" but I stickman is right about VA. I'm sure Cooper gets up every day thinking "At least Im not Klansman Blackface McBaby Murderer Northam"

Yep, Cooper is a total douche, but compared to many of them has not been as bad. Did you hear his smart-ass remark the other day about making us wear masks? His Health Director sort of smacked him down politely, by immediately pointing out very quickly that many people are unable to wear them because of breathing problems using them.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Here in WI the Gov is having a hard time holding the dam back. Things will be ramping up this week, opening.

On top of that, the State Supreme Court May offer a ruling about the matter any day. The gist of the case is that the Gov went beyond his authority with the shutdown.

The current WI Gov is a puppet for lefties working behind him. Yes, destroy the economy then say, ‘can’t re-elect Trump, the economy’s bad’.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Oregon Gov Kate Brown has extended "stay at home" orders until July 6.

Businesses are giving her the finger all over the state by opening anyway.

One restaurant declared it was going to shut down, and thus was going to open for one last day in the way they started with no social distancing, face masks or other safety measures.

And a group of churches has filed suit against Brown for the unlawful manor in which she has extended these orders, and the violation of the 1st amendment.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ultra-soft and lightweight jersey fabric makes this one-piece facemask comfortable and breathable, ideal for daily wear.

No pun intended? Big Grin

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
Here in WI the Gov is having a hard time holding the dam back. Things will be ramping up this week, opening.

On top of that, the State Supreme Court May offer a ruling about the matter any day. The gist of the case is that the Gov went beyond his authority with the shutdown.

The current WI Gov is a puppet for lefties working behind him. Yes, destroy the economy then say, ‘can’t re-elect Trump, the economy’s bad’.

Seems like the tyrannical govs are ALL dems, am I wrong?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Love it. Btw, was down at my place in Wildwood crest this weekend. Lots of business say screw it and opening.

The boardwalk was packed!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rover88
posted Hide Post
And nobody has mentioned Tom Wolf?

Posts: 640 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

I was wondering about that.

I would really like to see some sort of listing, or chart, or map, showing lockdown, quarantine, highly restricted states, vs. political party of the governor.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Ours is ok. His shutdown order was totally half-hearted and unenforced. So there wasn't much pushback until he came out two weeks ago and said "Just a little bit longer." That pissed off a lot of people, including his talk radio supporters. Trump came down here a few days later and the gov. backtracked and I think everything will be back to business today except gyms.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Any governors that have ordered lockdown, stay-at-home, or shelter-in-place suck!

I feel that for some states that were seeing an exponential rise in infection rates, and given CDC's and others' initial projections, there was a time when such things were justified. At this point that time is clearly past. The curve has been thoroughly flattened. As governors like Michigan's Whitmer continue with this, they are unnecessarily crippling both the state's and the nation's well-being.

As for the OP: Wouldn't wearing a mask that says F*CK WHOMEVER be kind of ironic? Wouldn't wearing no mask at all better-state one's feelings on the matter?

Or, how 'bout this: Some stores require wearing a mask. In some states they have no choice: It's mandated by the state. So how 'bout masks made of a nice, breathable mesh fabric? Big Grin

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

I was wondering about that.

I would really like to see some sort of listing, or chart, or map, showing lockdown, quarantine, highly restricted states, vs. political party of the governor.

I found this Gov by state by party.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...ted_States_governors I do not know all of which states seized extraordinary powers aside from:
NY NJ IL CA

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Any governors that have ordered lockdown, stay-at-home, or shelter-in-place suck! They suck to varying degrees, but they all suck, because they all bought into the manufactured crisis and crashed the nation for a long time. Fucking pisses me off.

%100 exactly right!

The problem with these masks offered is that they aren't large enough to allow for a complete selection of appropriately descriptive words of these governors...well, that, and the fact that I haven't yet worn a mask in public despite the angry looks from some.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Some hilarious nicknames for these governors!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Governor Woof Woof and his he/she male sidekick are both P.O.S. scum suckers.

Just my opinion of course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post