SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does your governor Suck? Mine Does! Illinois masks now ready!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does your governor Suck? Mine Does! Illinois masks now ready! Login/Join 
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I have to say that Newsom, Democrat governor of CA, outside of wanting to give checks to illegal aliens, have performed admirably during this covid situation.

He even said nice things about Trump and Trump has mentioned him. Obviously, Newsom has bigger aspirations and wants to be taken seriously by the US instead of as a left wing loon.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I'm from Illinois, need I say more.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
While Kentucky may have a DemonCrap as a Governor, ALL other state-wide elected offices (State and Federal) are held by Republicans, and the General Assembly legislature is veto-proof super-majority Republican.

Oh, I realize that. My point was that a commie governor like Queen Andy has done all he could to help his comrades at the DNC during this situation, especially with the church services.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My only apparent accomplishment in life is being banned from an ancient forum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
Governor Douche Sock? Naaaah, he's a fuckin' mensch, best governor ever, real top shelf.

WA State has handled this situation ok, but Douche Sock definitely describes Jay Inslee. I think what's his face that's the AG is worse though.

Posts: 166 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Utah’s governor is a squishy RINO.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Andrew Cuomo; enough said.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Flo-rida!

There are pockets of dumbassery, Orange County/Whorelando's Dear Leader Mayor Dimmings
put in curfews, closed things down that were open in other counties. His Wife is Val Demmings 10th Congressional Rep in the House.

But for the most part it's been acceptable, boating, golfing, riding motorcycles, riding bikes, walking, lowes, grocery.

Things are opening up, hair and nail salons, and boy do I need my ears lowered...

Posts: 23241 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I live in Michigan! Bad, bad Governor!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
While Kentucky may have a DemonCrap as a Governor, ALL other state-wide elected offices (State and Federal) are held by Republicans, and the General Assembly legislature is veto-proof super-majority Republican.

Oh, I realize that. My point was that a commie governor like Queen Andy has done all he could to help his comrades at the DNC during this situation, especially with the church services.

No doubt. He is now stumping for fellow lefty Amy McGrath. Bloomberg and Soros are dumping a ton of money to get her elected. He created the economic hand grenade, and he is trying to give it to Mitch before it explodes.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 380Swift:
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
Governor Douche Sock? Naaaah, he's a fuckin' mensch, best governor ever, real top shelf.

WA State has handled this situation ok, but Douche Sock definitely describes Jay Inslee. I think what's his face that's the AG is worse though.

Kim Jong Inslee is the Governor for Government employees - he doesn't care about anyone else...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
North Dakota. Nope.

Posts: 594 | Registered: November 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STS:
North Dakota. Nope.

You need a "I❤️Burgum" mask!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Wretched Gretchen Whitmer, the Evil Queen of Michigan.

Are you referring to governor Witler? Our governor is not an idiot. She is a power-hungry, ambitious woman who couldn't give a damn about Michigan. She is only concerned with furthering (Fuhrering?) her political career.

Posts: 686 | Location: Rural W. MI | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
Gov Wolfe here in PA manages to choose his words very carefully. It's shared belief here that the reopening guidelines now seem unrealistic and out of proportion to the initial reason for stay-at-home and lockdown. Even now he's holding an update where every answer is measured in context to our own safety. A week or two ago we were one of the states admitting to padding the numbers to include all positives or suspicions to COVID deaths even when cause is not determined or preexisting.

The smugness in avoiding opposing points, data to the contrary, and continually moving goal posts to maintain the power grab is the proof of the politics.

Well, the "choosing his words carefully" part went down the tubes real quick this afternoon.

The whining little bitch issued a statement saying that counties not complying with his lockdown will not receive any federal dollars given to the state & all "discretionary state funding" will be given to counties who follow his commands.

In addition, he stated that businesses not in compliance with her majestys lockdown orders will lose their state issued professional licenses or certificates to operate. He'll also notify their insurance companies that they are operating a business against state law, so their insurance will be cancelled.

Following his tantrum, his pet tranny, the Sec. of Health came on & stated that they haven't as of yet determined what criteria they'll use for counties to transition to be fully open for business.

Take that PA!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
quote:
Gov Wolfe here in PA manages to choose his words very carefully. It's shared belief here that the reopening guidelines now seem unrealistic and out of proportion to the initial reason for stay-at-home and lockdown. Even now he's holding an update where every answer is measured in context to our own safety. A week or two ago we were one of the states admitting to padding the numbers to include all positives or suspicions to COVID deaths even when cause is not determined or preexisting.

The smugness in avoiding opposing points, data to the contrary, and continually moving goal posts to maintain the power grab is the proof of the politics.

Well, the "choosing his words carefully" part went down the tubes real quick this afternoon.

The whining little bitch issued a statement saying that counties not complying with his lockdown will not receive any federal dollars given to the state & all "discretionary state funding" will be given to counties who follow his commands.

In addition, he stated that businesses not in compliance with her majestys lockdown orders will lose their state issued professional licenses or certificates to operate. He'll also notify their insurance companies that they are operating a business against state law, so their insurance will be cancelled.

Following his tantrum, his pet tranny, the Sec. of Health came on & stated that they haven't as of yet determined what criteria they'll use for counties to transition to be fully open for business.

Take that PA!

Weren't they talking about how unConstitutional that was when Trump was threatening to do the same thing with federal dollars over not cooperating with ICE?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AITG:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Wretched Gretchen Whitmer, the Evil Queen of Michigan.

Are you referring to governor Witler? Our governor is not an idiot. She is a power-hungry, ambitious woman who couldn't give a damn about Michigan. She is only concerned with furthering (Fuhrering?) her political career.

Wait, you forgot about our Attorney General and Secretary of State, The Three Stooges as I refer to them as.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
quote:

Take that PA!

Weren't they talking about how unConstitutional that was when Trump was threatening to do the same thing with federal dollars over not cooperating with ICE?

We're seeing a revolt in PA is due to the amateurs in Harrisburg mishandling every single part of this Wuflu cf. Our governor makes Obama look like a conservative. Our Secretary of health is a transvestite child psychologist who has no experience & no clue what the hell is going on.

Many county Attorneys General have issued official statements refusing to prosecute businesses or individuals for disobeying the little bitches lockdown orders.

Most county sheriffs have refused to enforce the governors lockdown, some even publicly calling it unconstitutional, and I haven't heard of a single instance of local police enforcing lockdown orders for businesses or individuals. I'm only aware of one ticket given out by the state police at the very beginning of this & it was immediately & publicly dismissed by the DA.

Some county commissioners & state elected officials have stated that they're going to open their counties for business in defiance of his lockdown & this is when the whining little bitch governor threw a hissy fit. Officials supporting the governor are few & far between & they are wisely keeping their mouths shut, because people are PISSED.

There's going to be a showdown in the next day or so. We'll see who blinks.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Someone from MI please help me here. I've never been there and don't know the politics very much. How is it that Whitmer thinks wrecking the state's economy is going to get her on Biden's VP list? Will the people doing the real suffering really blame Trump, when he has very publicly bashed Whitmer and said it's all up to the individual states? Why would he get blamed for this? And why would any nominee choose a VP candidate who cannot deliver their own state for the ticket? Can Whitmer really deliver MI to Biden? I just don't get how she could do that. Maybe if she knows which counties need to come up with how many harvested votes. But that can be difficult to do.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Exactly! There is the usual lefty hypocrisy, yet to me there is much more.

His opening remarks used the usual virus scare shit like "deadly virus set on destroying us", but also things no longer true like "threatened to overwhelm our health care system", all inside the first minute. His claims against the rising opposition is that they have "surrendered to the enemy" (COVID virus) and to "desert the fight" when in fact we think it is quite the opposite.

Not only did he never oppose Phila's sanctuary city bullshit, for which there is a valid argument that the city was NOT following established law, many of us believe it is he and his executive branch which DO NOT have the power to enforce unreasonable and increasingly unfounded executive orders. The way he answers questions without answering the direct question is infuriating, at about the 5:30 mark if you care to listen.

Gov Wolf press briefing 5/11

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1990 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post