SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does your governor Suck? Mine Does! Illinois masks now ready!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does your governor Suck? Mine Does! Illinois masks now ready! Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
So a friend of mine made these up.
This fabric face cover serves as a barrier. With an innovative no-sew design means this mask is produced with zero human touch. Ultra-soft and lightweight jersey fabric makes this one-piece facemask comfortable and breathable, ideal for daily wear. Vinyl Design. One size fits most.

I threw them on my web store for them and told them they may get requests for other States and governors

get them here:
https://www.teampython.com

Price $10.00
$3 flat rate shipping

Illinois masks $11 plus $3 flat rate shipping

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Mine is pretty bad but my neighbors to the north have Northam so I can’t complain too much.

Northam SUCKS!!!!!’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
We have a good governor here in Florida.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
If you live in Illinois, Wisc. or Mich. your governor sucks BIG TIME. We are all shut down by these power controlling democrat bastards. And it's now obvious this is all now political ,not for the safety of the citizens. Hang them all.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I'd comment but I'd get thrown off this forum...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
If you live in Illinois, Wisc. or Mich. your governor sucks BIG TIME. We are all shut down by these power controlling democrat bastards. And it's now obvious this is all now political ,not for the safety of the citizens. Hang them all.

It’s almost as if all three are in a dick measuring contest to see who can be the biggest douchebag.

Posts: 683 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
We have a good governor here in Florida.

Agreed

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Any governors that have ordered lockdown, stay-at-home, or shelter-in-place suck! They suck to varying degrees, but they all suck, because they all bought into the manufactured crisis and crashed the nation for a long time. Fucking pisses me off.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Our governor is the King of Suck. The suckingest suckster that ever sucked a suck. And that's being kind. Ralph Northam is nothing more than a Nazi-Death-Camp commandant wannabe.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Micropterus,

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Parsons is pretty good, I have no complaints. Things here are pretty much back to normal excepts for the distancing.

I watched a press conference of his a few weeks ago and he was asked why he was not wearing a mask and he said he doesn't like them. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Mills is a pain in the ass wannabe tyrant and has donned her jackboots on a couple of occasions, but she's not as bad as MI, VA or NJ. Yet.

Plus we pretty much ignore the twat out here in flyover country.

I'd like to think this fustercluck has hurt her chances of re-election, but I've learned never to underestimate the stupidity of Democrats.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes she does, if you are a snowflake! All these idiots want her to put everyone under house arrest and execute any violators. I am a triple high risk individual and am quite comfortable with most of the restrictions and liberties Gov. Reynolds has put in place. It is up to me to do what I see fit to try to self limit my exposure in a common sense manner. I can get groceries, go to the doctor if needed andpick up other essentials, just wish I could get a haircut.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2876 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Yep. It has become apparent that the whole Not-The-Flu Flu was a political stunt. Queen Andy is now appearing in radio ads blaming Mitch McConnell for the half million new unemployed in KY. When Queen Andy is the reason a half million are unemployed. Soros and gun control groups are dumping a ton of money into Amy McGrath’s campaign and they are trying hard to lay this who thing at Mitch McConnells feet.

To say the Queen Andy soy boy beta male sucks is an understatement. Remember he is the one that sent the state police to harass Christians on Easter.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if they can fit PRITZKER on the face mask? I'd buy at least two if they can.

Posts: 5732 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:

It’s almost as if all three are in a dick measuring contest to see who can be the biggest douchebag.

JB The Hut wins that contest hands down!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Cuomo.....enough said.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7489 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Here, in Minnesota, we have a governor that would rather post pictures of his family than govern. he walks around with his finger in the air to judge which way HIS constituents are thinking. Then, he appeases.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Mine is pretty bad but my neighbors to the north have Northam so I can’t complain too much.

Northam SUCKS!!!!!’

yup,

there are Tshirts out there that say Our Governor is an Idiot

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Walz in Minnesota has it pretty easy. Most people in Minnesota would willingly put themselves on the bus taking them to the virus protection camp if Walz told them to so he's not seeing the push back to any degree.

He is in no danger of not being reelected and he knows it. He has the stay at home order in place until the 18th but there doesn't seem to be any enforcement behind it. I traveled to and from our lake place this weekend and there was a good amount of traffic on the highway pulling boats as it was opening fishing weekend.

Walz usually telegraphs his intentions so I expect he will be holding some sort of presser soon to telegraph what he's going to do come the expiration of his order coming on the 17th.

Listening to a local talk radio show on the way up to the lake Friday. Had a interesting caller who claimed he was a veteran trained in counter intelligence with a specialty in interrogation techniques and had a emphasis on body language interpretation. He claims watching Walz in his pressers and announcements he can tell without a doubt that he is anxious and shows fear. His personal take was Walz is not making the calls but is just delivering a message.

The thing that stuck out to me is how fluently Walz could interpret and convey technical medical aspects that he is no expert in by any means. No pauses, no stumbling over words no umms, or errs, just delivery.
He is either a savant or he spends all his time in between pressers being coached and doing rehersals. My guess is it's the latter.

The people who are really having the boots put to them are the bar/restaurant and salon owners. Those laid off are looking forward to a summer off collecting more money than they were making working others seem to be moving about freely.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wretched Twitmer of Michigan. That’s all I have to say about that.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post