SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    DNR Ranger Assaulted Attempting to Lock Restroom At Park Closing
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DNR Ranger Assaulted Attempting to Lock Restroom At Park Closing Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
I would have locked his ass in the restroom.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
I would have locked his ass in the restroom.

After you duct tape his ass!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Does she think she'll have time to arm up when she doesn't feel safe? Smokey may wear a hat and smile for the camera, but he's still a bear.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
If they are going to arm them better have good body cams, ghetto lottery here we come otherwise.

Posts: 5301 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Anyone with IBS will tell you that there are times you do NOT want to get between a man and the throne.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by 4859:
I have never understood why some state who employee full time permanent Park Rangers do not give them full Police powers and equipment. South Dakota has armed Seasonal LE Park Rangers just like the National Park Service.

I'd guess that cost and liability figure into the equation. Maybe optics too. If you are going to arm them, you need to train and equip them. If you are training them to a higher standard, you may have to pay them more. Certainly, if you are arming them, you are giving them more responsibility. If the agency is cheap and has been getting away without it, they may prefer not to arm, even without being anti-gun lefties. Cheap might be reason enough.

Good points. But they are there to maintain law and order with in the Parks. To do that they should spend the money to properly arm and train them.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
If a CCW can carry in the park.. and the officer has one... isnt that within her right to defend her life against a younger male who is physically stronger and more able than her? Graham factors people, graham factors

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post