SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Attaboy for AT&T
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Attaboy for AT&T Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
Took my phone into the local AT&T storefront. Mic wasn't working, couldn't make calls.

They cleaned the boogers out of the pinhole mic and re-booted the phone and all is well. Quick, thorough, friendly and FREE.

Looked into getting off my daughter's phone plan and going out on my own with a second line for B-i-L.

GAS-Puh! That won't be happening...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I’ve been with AT&T since 2004 on home and cell. I needed to upgrade my phone and my wife’s. I had to ask for the loyalty department but I ended up getting an iPhone X for $500 plus tax earlier this year. Last week I got my wife an iPhone 7 Plus for $230. I’m pleased with them dropping the prices on their phones, of course I had to threaten to leave and go to Verizon.

Posts: 4077 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post