SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Isofrane type watch strap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Isofrane type watch strap Login/Join 
posted
Got this watch strap with a watch that I recently bought. It's in mint condition and would be a nice addition to anyone with the wrist and watch to match the strap. The strap will fit watches with 22mm lugs. I have a 6.75" wrist and even on the last hole, it's too big to for me. It has a nice vanilla scent so I'm guessing decent quality rubber.

How about I run it until April 16th. I only ask that your email is up to date so I can contact you and that you'll consider posting a picture of your watch with the strap on it on A revival of the watch thread in SF The Gallery.

Thanks SF for all the help recently with my tractor buying decision.

Posts: 708 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
In. As a WIS isofrane is a powerful attractant. Thanks.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Oh add me!!!! my 22mm Tag Grande Date would love that, a photo of it is back on page 88.

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of np149
posted Hide Post
I'm interested as well please. I have an Omega Planet Ocean that would grace nicely!

Posts: 236 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Very much interested. Please include me.

Cool strap!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Karminator has spoken: ThankGod4Sig is the winner. Email is on the way.

Thanks.

Posts: 708 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO Email was sent this morning!

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Ok....great band, I have a black one for my PO.

Please count me in.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post