SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are There Any NRA Donation Matching Programs Going On Now?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are There Any NRA Donation Matching Programs Going On Now? Login/Join 
Picture of Storm
posted
As we all know, it's election season, and then Anti-2A crowd is out in force. I was going to throw some money to the NRA Political Victory Fund (PVF), the NRA's political campaign fund. I'd like stretch my donation a little further, if possible. As I recall, there was a donation matching program, earlier this year, through one of the big gun retailers/manufacturers (Midway, Ruger?) I've looked through my NRA and Gun Ad emails, as well as searched the web, but have found nothing current.

Is anyone aware of a NRA donation matching program like that going on now? If you know of one, please reply, and post a link. I will put the link in this top post, for easy access and reference, for everyone else.

Thanks,
Storm

ETA: If you know of a program, but it's not for the NRA-PVF, but for some other branch of the NRA, or another pro-2A group, that's ok too. Please post it. Thanks.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
So I'll take that as a No. Wink Big Grin

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post