SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help me decipher this gift card redemption code, please.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me decipher this gift card redemption code, please. Login/Join 
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted
I went to scratch this Amazon gift card with a coin to reveal the redemption code only to realize that it was just a sticker I had to pull off Roll Eyes.

I damaged the code, in the process, and I can’t figure out what it is now. I’ve tried several different guesses with no luck yet.

There is a QR code on the back of the card but I haven’t been able to confirm that I can use that to redeem the card.

Any guesses?

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
9L8E2T

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16334 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
L 8 are the two obscured characters

Posts: 13808 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
My second try would be a 6 instead of 8.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12411 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
If you log on to your amazon account and go to redeem the gift card. you should be able to use the QR code. (on your phone)

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
9L8E2T

Worked for me. Big Grin

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
FYI, if you call Amazon customer service and tell them the number is obliterated, but you can give them a partial number, they can usually help you out.

Worked for me when I scratched out the whole middle of a code.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
L and 8 aren't working, guys. I am back at it now trying more combinations.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
L and 8 aren't working, guys. I am back at it now trying more combinations.

I thought they were a "1" and a "6." Are there other numbers/letters there to compare with?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I think it’s L and 6

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
How about 91BE2T....

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Oat_Action_Man — I called Amazon customer service and they were able to get the gift card loaded to my account within just a couple of minutes.

I kept trying different combinations and nothing was working. Thanks for the guesses, guys.

Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
Thanks Oat_Action_Man — I called Amazon customer service and they were able to get the gift card loaded to my account within just a couple of minutes.

I kept trying different combinations and nothing was working. Thanks for the guesses, guys.

So what was the answer??

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1953 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post