SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looks like Heidi Heitkamp's staff pulled a Phil Bredesen...Project Veritas catches another one.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looks like Heidi Heitkamp's staff pulled a Phil Bredesen...Project Veritas catches another one. Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
Misleading swine...every. last. one!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I love how these politicians are exposed for the liars they are; since the left wing media won’t even cover it, Fox should be heavily playing it and Trump ought to play it up. Challenge the leftist media openly as to why they are ignoring it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15571 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Project Veritas is looking like a group worth supporting.

Posts: 2365 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
she is already cooked. High fiving Shumer on an abortion bill, using sexual assault victims in a campaign ad that is slamming Cramer for being insensitive to sexual assault victims. She is toast!!! She barely won the last election vs. a much weaker opponenent!!! Trumps approval rating is high in North Dakota!!!

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post