SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Check out this video of a dog that can't catch food
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Check out this video of a dog that can't catch food Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was hilarious. I laughed the entire time.

Posts: 2690 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amals:
That was hilarious. I laughed the entire time.

Ha! The cantaloupe and sushi roll were my favorite!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That dog eats better than I do Razz

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Poor Fritz. Some competition from another dog would probably sharpen him up. He has no incentive to catch when he gets the food even if he fails to catch it.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
That dog is an embarrassment to dogs.

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I know what Fritz needs.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Ha!

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
I know what Fritz needs.

The answer? No, Fritz should not.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
The burger, the taco, and the pizza....

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
That dog is an embarrassment to dogs.

I'd have him, dogs are more than that...

I'd bet you throw an ice cream sundae at him.

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I should make a similar video with my cats.

Anyone ever throw a slice of pepperoni and mushroom pizza at a cat?

Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Haha. Cute vid. Reminds me of my Doberman.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
I have his sister.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
I do not find this video funny at all. This is an older dog that might have cataracts - affecting his depth perception, and from the way he is moving, he might also have arthritis in the hips.

Dogs will do anything to please their owners - including trying to run to fetch a ball even if the pain is severe. This type of loyalty in a dog is something to be cherished - not mocked.

The dog is most likely frustrated not being able to catch the food. And I think that the owner is a real asshole making this video.

What will his next video be - throwing jello to autistic children?

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2273 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redleg2/9:
I do not find this video funny at all. This is an older dog that might have cataracts - affecting his depth perception, and from the way he is moving, he might also have arthritis in the hips.

Dogs will do anything to please their owners - including trying to run to fetch a ball even if the pain is severe. This type of loyalty in a dog is something to be cherished - not mocked.

The dog is most likely frustrated not being able to catch the food. And I think that the owner is a real asshole making this video.

What will his next video be - throwing jello to autistic children?

Whoa relax!!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
interesting. When I first saw the vid I laughed and thought it was cute. So much so I showed it too my wife. Her reaction was very different from mine and along the line of redwood's. Upon some reflection I think she has a point and I must say I view the vid differently than I did initially.

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Poor eye/mouth coordination.

Posts: 987 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Maybe if they fed the dog better it could catch its food.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
OMG that was funny! Thanks for the chuckle!

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post