SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Weathertech-like cargo mat for Tahoe
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weathertech-like cargo mat for Tahoe Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted
What do folks like for cargo mats for a last gen Tahoe (2007-2014)? Behind second row of seats with third row removed. The reviews I've read of Weathertech and Husky suggest that they are a little narrow and slide around a bit, even with weight on them. Any first hand experience? Thanks!

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got them in my Pilot. Never had an issue with them sliding around at all. They advertise that they are "laser measured". The only issue I have had is the driver side floor mat edges are sort of bent and distorted where I drag my foot over them.I am Happy with my set.

Where's the beer!

Posts: 475 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I got WeatherTech for the cargo area of my Ford Edge. Excellent fit.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Weathertech fits great in my Grand Cherokee as well and does not slide around at all. It takes a beating and cleans up nicely too.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weathertech uses a laser measuring device on a model of the vehicle they want to fit before making the mats. I hsve had several sets, all fit perfectly and non slid. All were for smaller vehicles, though.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Guess I'll pile on.....have weathertech on 3 trucks/suv's: perfect fit, no sliding whatsoever.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lloyds mats. Great quality and fit. Much cheaper than WT, too!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Catch All mats. They are carpeted on the top and rubber underneath. They fit well, match the color of the vehicle and are anchored to the existing interior space.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4014 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Had 4 weathertech's no issues.

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Lloyds mats. Great quality and fit. Much cheaper than WT, too!

I have a Lloyd's mat in the cargo area of my Cherokee. Fit is perfect and quality is excellent.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Go to the Chevy forums and see what fit best by people that actually have them for that model.
I have had WeatherTech in many vehicles and they were great. So I blindly purchased them for the Sienna before getting the van and they fit like crap and are poorly thought out for the movement of the center row seats.
Had I read the Sienna forums I would have known this issue as it was well documented and everyone suggested the Lloyds mats. So I will be buying Lloyds for the rears and am stuck with having to buy two sets and they aren't cheap.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I've had weathertech in my last couple of trucks and I love them. Perfect fit.

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the responses - I will give WeatherTech a try!

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post