SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does anyone know who makes this patch?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone know who makes this patch? Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know who makes the below blood type patch? Saw it at a gun show a while back but the vendor didn't have my type. Been looking everywhere but can't find it.

Posts: 185 | Registered: July 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
That specific patch style or a blood type patch in general?

Posts: 6339 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
That specific patch style or a blood type patch in general?

This specific one. There are tons of different ones I've found, but can't seem to track this one down.

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
try googling PVC blood type patch...

or vinyl ....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Ebay had one but they're sold out.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seamus
posted Hide Post
To the best of my knowledge, you'll be given O-negative if any at all. No need for the patch.

"Too much of anything is bad, but too much of good whiskey is barely enough."

-Mark Twain

Posts: 416 | Registered: January 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
Ebay had one but they're sold out.

Would you please share the link? Maybe I can do a reverse image search.

quote:
Originally posted by Seamus:
To the best of my knowledge, you'll be given O-negative if any at all. No need for the patch.

I don't want this for anything serious, just thought it was a cool design.

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Seamus:

As I recall when I asked about the patches, the head of a major trauma center told me something similar.

I didn’t, however, ask what might happen in a mass casualty incident when there was no more O-negative blood available because it had been given to everyone before me, but some of my specific different type might still be on hand.

Yes, I fully realize that such a thing is unlikely, but it’s not impossible, and I always find it interesting to see what assumptions people make about exactly how things will play out in unpredictable events.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47368 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
Ah, the joy of AB+.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post