SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    LGS Problem-- SOLVED
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LGS Problem-- SOLVED Login/Join 
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Put a lean on the property?

What property? Probably a rental so that's not going to do a thing.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
quote:

Not to mention the fact that if it's not particularly well built (see Pisa, Tower of), it might just fall over.

Razz

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
In a nutshell:

1- had a gun shipped in to my LGS, which I have done often

2- It arrived on the 10th and was signed for by an employee.

3- They seemed to have closed their doors on the 3rd and had a going out of business sale.

4- They are not returning my calls ( 10th, 11th, 12th)

5- I have left messages on their business phone and of the personal phone of the owner.

I am more than a little concerned. I have the USPS proof of delivery and signatory. I have also contacted the seller to get the sales data.

What do I need to do before I contact the law people.??
Thanks

Only asking since you did not specifically mention, but did you send them an email?

sales@hollowpointfirearms.com

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Picking the gun up tomorrow. I followed the advice given here.

To top things off, they have decided to not close their doors after all. Roll Eyes Confused

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

To top things off, they have decided to not close their doors after all. Roll Eyes Confused

Sounds suspect at best. I don't think I would do business with them in the future.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^ I concur. But, if you call their #, you get the message that they are closing shop in April.

When I asked the owner about this, he told me that he has too much in his life going on right now to worry about that.

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I am glad this appears to be headed in the right direction. Let us know when your new firearm is in your hands.

Posts: 26903 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Oh, and yes, a very specific email was sent.

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
I believe I would talk to law enforcement about filing a report of a stolen firearm. Around here, you'd get better results from the County Sheriff than the city police.

This. Now.

And the sooner the quicker!!!!!!!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
quote:

Sounds suspect at best. I don't think I would do business with them in the future.

Indeed!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
quote:

Not to mention the fact that if it's not particularly well built (see Pisa, Tower of), it might just fall over.

Razz

-Rob

Eye sea watt ewe deed their.

OP, here's hoping for a positive outcome.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
All done. I drove past the store, saw them cleaning the place out, and got the gun.
All forms filled out --bye bye/

Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
quote:

Razz

-Rob

Damn. Beat me to it. Big Grin

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Glad that worked out, Hal, and hope you are recovering quickly from the pneumonia.

Posts: 26903 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post