SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help my coffee brand out....
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help my coffee brand out.... Login/Join 
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted
Please help my Wild Bill's Gunpowder Coffee out and vote for it as Terrell’s Best Kept Secret -

It is the very last category.

https://docs.google.com/forms/...-3903904573056284700

Any help at all, would be appreciated!

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wild Bill's Gunpowder Coffee

Done. Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13426 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Done.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Done. (I assume that comes with a complimentary sample Big Grin)

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Won’t that let the “secret” out?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
Done. Good luck.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Done, of course. It is good joe.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done and now I am gonna have to order some of your coffee....what do you have that tastes most like Chock Full O Nuts???

KIDDING

What would you suggest for a French Press but would also work in a Keurig?

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wild Bill's Gunpowder Coffee

Done.

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Done. Here’s hoping you win.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to order some coffee, what's the best way?

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Done and off to check out your coffee. Believe I'd seen a thread on it awhile back.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
When I ran out of his Sumatra blend, I turned into a newt.

I got better.

Need some more too!

Posts: 1979 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Done!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
Done and now I am gonna have to order some of your coffee....what do you have that tastes most like Chock Full O Nuts???

KIDDING

What would you suggest for a French Press but would also work in a Keurig?

Hey...........CFON is my daily brew - it's not too shabby.

Of course, I do have "good stuff" on the weekends

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Done

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Done.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Done. Now I need to check out your coffee too.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
done.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post