SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    20 years on SigForum!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

20 years on SigForum! Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Wow 2 decades. What brought you to Sig Forum benny6?

I was always captivated by Sigs and I had recently purchased a 2001-era P226 Nitron in 40 S&W. Always good discussions going on about Sigs and other pistols as well. I think Sigs always attract members of good character.

I think Chris Orndorff had Sig armorer's DVD out at the time or one shortly after I joined. The other popular Sig smith was Teddy Jacobson, IIRC. Bruce Gray didn't join the forum until 2003. Don't know whatever happened to Teddy. Maybe he got old and retired. I mean I remember him being an old guy back then, so...

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your milestone......20 years.

Hard to believe I am also closing in 20 years

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Right there with ya! (almost)

I joined after I bought my first Sig (P229 .40 two-tone). Still have it.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking the other day that I have been here longer than the everyone needs a Glock thread. I do not post as much as I used to. Still like to visit regularly. Congratulations on 20. Many did not make it.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post
Its gone by fast! I have never changed my password since I registered. Big Grin

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats from the new guy.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
You beat me by a couple of weeks. Good to know a few of us old timers are left.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Congrats on being one of the longest members here! Just reminded me that I just hit 14.

I still have a Sig Armorer DVD

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone occasion!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!! Just a snot nosed wet behind the ears member with less than 2 years membership. And cherish the wisdom of the elder time (in years) members. Keep the wisdom coming. ................................ drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Congratulations... You're an OG!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
That's a long time benny. And rburg is right behind you!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Pretty dang cool, benny

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just checked mine. Wow, 16 years for me! We get old fast.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4250 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on 20 years, that is quite a milestone.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of losvaqueros
posted Hide Post
The past 20 years have been amazing. Congrats!

Posts: 1813 | Location: Mid Tenn | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I hit my 20 last year in January. This is indeed the best forum on the ‘net, thanks to Para and all the amazing members.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Wow awesome mile marker!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and many happy returns.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post