SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    20 years on SigForum!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

20 years on SigForum! Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
Hard to believe it's been 20 years since I registered on a website called SigForum. Looks like I missed my anniversary 6 days ago.

This is the longest standing website that I've viewed on a regular basis.

Cheers,

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Wow! Did we have the internet 20 years ago? Congrats.

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone! It's a great place to be!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! It goes by fast.

Posts: 1217 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Congrats

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You may find this difficult to believe, but I remember you registering. You came in on a VPN (or corporate server) and that made me suspicious. I had a moderator contact you and you explained the situation, and your application was then approved.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
Congrats Benny!!

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! I missed my 10 yr. last August

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You may find this difficult to believe, but I remember you registering. You came in on a VPN (or corporate server) and that made me suspicious. I had a moderator contact you and you explained the situation, and your application was then approved.

That's cool! I do remember the situation as well. I had registered with my old job e-mail and was doing my forum surfing at work at the time. Thanks for a great forum, Para!

Looking forward to many more years here.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Dang, you registered on dial up. Congratulations on your Sigforum presents on the Inter-web.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
You old timers around here make me feel downright young Smile

Congrats on 20 years, I am coming up on 15 Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Nice congrats

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Congrats Tony

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Wow 2 decades. What brought you to Sig Forum benny6?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
What brought you to Sig Forum benny6?

That was clearly addressed above, VPN. ;-)

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
WOW! 16 years for me.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Congrats. I though I was a long timer at 14 years... Hope to make it to that level.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Congrats man, I hope I make it to twenty!

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't even realize Sig Forum was 2+ decades old!

Congrats.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Mine's coming up soon, too. I try to remember back that far, but I'm old and forget shit. Congrats, you're ahead of me.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post