SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    mrmn50 is The Man
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mrmn50 is The Man Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Sent me a Sticky holster out of the clear blue sky, and it fits the G19 perfectly. Pocket holster perfection! Thank you, Hal. Cool

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Great folks here for sure!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Oh Hal! Razz

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
G19 pocket holster? How big are your pockets?!?

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Yup, Hal is a thoughtful gentleman.

He sent me a pretty EXPLETIVE DELETED!! funny book when he knew I was depressed over my dog's death.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
G19 pocket holster? How big are your pockets?!?

They are YUUGE!

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Hal is one of the good 'uns.

Posts: 26902 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post