SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ***SureFire group buy*** ENDED, Updates on page 4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***SureFire group buy*** ENDED, Updates on page 4 Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
So I’ve been trying to get something off the ground for a SF members “group buy”. There was a thread I started a few weeks back trying to get some ideas.. everyone liked the Sordin idea but unfortunately that was not feasible. What I have landed on (if there’s enough interest) is a SureFire group buy. I’m thinking of picking, with y’alls help, three or four models to choose from. Say two different WML and two standard lights? Off the top of my head I was thinking:

1. X300u (A or B) 1000 lumen @ $200 shipped
2. M600DF Scout 1500 lumen @ $203 shipped

AND

1. EDCL1 (5 or 500 lumen) @ $118 shipped
2. Fury DF (1500 lumen) @ $138 shipped

What do y’all think?
Prices? This is about the best I can do with shipping, still looks to be $30-$50 less than the lowest online prices I could find.
Different models?
Any suggestions, I’m easy..

I can take a money order, PayPal or Visa & MasterCard. If all goes as planned you should have what you order in a week to week and a half from when orders stop. I’d think taking orders for like 5 days would suffice?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dry-fly,

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I already have 3 of their lightes. What about deal on batteries.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
I already have 3 of their lightes. What about deal on batteries.

There’s not much markup on batteries, I doubt I could get them discounted enough to make it worth doing. Thanks though

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I’m in for a x300u-a

Thanks

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Sure. Count me in. Need an AR and Shotty light setup. Which ones do you recommend?

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
WooHoo! We’re off and running Smile Again, just judging interest with this for say 24hrs or so. Thanks!

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
Sure. Count me in. Need an AR and Shotty light setup. Which ones do you recommend?

Cobra..the Scout series are kinda tried and true for rifles/AR’s. They come in 600 or 1500 lumen versions I believe. I have an X300u (1000 lumens) mounted on my 870, also works for handguns.

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I might be in for a smallish hand held FL or maybe a headlamp. I would want to be in the $50-60 range so maybe a no go?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
I'd be in for 1 wml and 1 handheld.
Thanks for trying to arrange this.

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
No problem, TAP.. thank you.

@ old rugged cross, I doubt I could get my hands on something for $60..SureFire being what they are. I’m happy to look, how many lumens are you looking for?

Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
I’m interested in either the fury, or one of the weapon lights not sure which at the moment. If you add a headlamp I may pick one up as well. Thanks for organizing this.

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
There is a G2X pro that is a dual lumen light (15 or 600). I could do it for $55 if that helps.

quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
I might be in for a smallish hand held FL or maybe a headlamp. I would want to be in the $50-60 range so maybe a no go?

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
The headlamps aren’t cheap, but there are a few in stock as of now if y’all like them. Output is 10 or 300 lumen. They would be $139 shipped

quote:
Originally posted by hbabler:
I’m interested in either the fury, or one of the weapon lights not sure which at the moment. If you add a headlamp I may pick one up as well. Thanks for organizing this.

posted Hide Post
Qty 1 X300U A
Qty 1 M600 DF

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Very good!

Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Thx DF, what would the 6px pro be. I do like the 15 lumen setting. on both.

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I do not see the 6PX in stock, it would run $110 if I can find it.

quote:
Thx DF, what would the 6px pro be. I do like the 15 lumen setting. on both.

Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
SF list is $95 ?

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
SF list is $95 ?

Your right, your right... sorry! I was looking at retail and thought it was wholesale, at any rate it’s still out if stock. My apologies

posted Hide Post
Id be in for a Fury DF

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post