SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Louisville purse theft arrested after chase. (And gets thumped!)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Louisville purse theft arrested after chase. (And gets thumped!) Login/Join 
Picture of GGF
posted
Raw video link ...

http://www.wlky.com/article/lo...ice-pursuit/10241941

Me thinks he must have resisted arrest there at the end! Big Grin

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah he did. It was on the T.V., but as I'm over the air and that channel doesn't have the best reception I didn't get to see it all.

Funny thing is, if it was too happen an hour and a half earlier or the field trip that I was on left an hour later, we could have been in the middle of that mess! Eek

Too bad he didn't resist more and receive a lead pill. Just your average shitbird.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Well it looks to me like he ran and endangered a lot of officers lives. So a few of them administered corrective action for his benefit. I haven't read that he got killified, so it all seems in good fun. I'm guessing he went off to a holding facility where he could rest up and recover. I guess that should read "be coddled".

Of course my commentary wouldn't be complete without pointing out how skillfully those chasing were at spreading out and doing maximum damage to the farmers field. Wasn't the farmers fault the guy storing purses decided to stop there for the fun and games. Somebody should pay for that.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
You just can't outrun Motorola.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
It only took one day for Mom to set-up for a lawsuit ...

http://www.wlky.com/article/po...-much-force/10247498

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GGF:
It only took one day for Mom to set-up for a lawsuit ...

http://www.wlky.com/article/po...-much-force/10247498

GGF

POS Mommy said officers should get on their knees and ask for forgiveness. Maybe Mommy should get on her knees a ask for forgiveness for raising a shithead son. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back in the day, before everything was on camera, a suspect fleeing from Police expected an "attitude adjustment" when caught by the Police.

Now, with everything the Police do being on camera, Lawyers are standing in line waiting for the suspect to begin whining about Police using excessive force.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Mom doesn't give a dam about the victims. Some poor mother barly making ends meet loses what money she has for the month is now screwed. All so Junior can buy some drugs? I'm sure he didn't just put both hands behind his back and say "cuff me". Of course so many think that's the way it works because they saw it on TV so it must be true.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Back in the day, before everything was on camera, a suspect fleeing from Police expected an "attitude adjustment" when caught by the Police.

The "attitude asjustment" was instant punishment for running. Had nothing to do with the charges. If you ran, the cps would also come running. And they bring along a ass kicking. In this situation, he's fine. I don't see a lot of bruises or bleeding. Just a little friendly reminder that running can be painful. Send the good momma a bill for the crop damage.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know all the attorneys here will get their knickers in a wad, but mom should not be allowed to file a suit. Doing so should cause her great legal grief. That clown just need a good attitude adjustment, and it didn't appear to me he got enough in this case. Running from the cops like that should get you a world class ass kicking. .

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks to me like he was resisting the restraints being put on. Oak stick to the head could have controlled him faster,but might have caused permanent brain damage. Good job officers,only minor bruising that will go away quickly.

Posts: 12655 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
He looks a lot better than I'd hoped.

I was hoping for something more like this:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: synthplayer,

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post