Notify
Tools
jeopardy game Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Bumping:
quote:
The carnivorous Venus Flytrap preys on insects and other small creatures primarily in search of this simple nutrient.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
The carnivorous Venus Flytrap preys on insects and other small creatures primarily in search of this simple nutrient.
What is nitrogen?

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Correct! Well done. The board is yours.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
movies for $200...

This film features George Segal playing the enterprising Corporal in a P.O.W. camp who sells Rusa tikus to the officers.

posted Hide Post
There is video online showing James losing tonight.

It looks kinda bogus to me and I'm hoping it is.

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
movies for $200...

This film features George Segal playing the enterprising Corporal in a P.O.W. camp who sells Rusa tikus to the officers.

What is King Rat?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post
James got taken down by a girl!

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I heard talk this morning on the radio that his little girl at first was excited about him being on the show, but now was to the point of crying about it. I guess he's staying out of town. There's speculation that he threw it.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
I heard talk this morning on the radio that his little girl at first was excited about him being on the show, but now was to the point of crying about it. I guess he's staying out of town. There's speculation that he threw it.

Give me a break. I posted above that the video looks a little bogus but even if it is true there is no chance he is tossing $78,000 a day because his daughter misses him. His family can be set for life if he keeps going. I think mom can fly her out to visit as much as she likes for that much money per day.

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
What is I think some of youse meant to post in the other Jeopardy thread... Anybody watching Jeopardy?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
And back to the game...

A quote from this Shakespeare play inspired the title of Steven Hawking’s Universe in a Nutshell.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
And back to the game...

A quote from this Shakespeare play inspired the title of Steven Hawking’s Universe in a Nutshell.

What is The Tempest?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is King Rat?
correct. Rusa tikus was cooked rat lol.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Moving right along...

MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS FOR $600: It is "instrumental" for making classical music, jazz, bluegrass, and Godzilla's iconic roar.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
And back to the game...

What is The Tempest?

Incorrect.

Also, what is an upright bass?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is much ado about nothing?

Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
quote:
What is much ado about nothing?

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
What is Hamlet?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is Hamlet?

quote:
Act II, Scene 2: O God, I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
AUTOMOBILES FOR $200: It came in two versions, a Cleveland and a Windsor.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."