Notify
Tools
jeopardy game Login/Join 
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
You are correct and have the board, Sir!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Report This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Fictional Characters

He started with the U.N.C.L.E. and later appeared on Scrubs and Family Guy. Now he is represented by his own Monopoly token.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
The six movies in which he appeared were no walk in the Park. Had to fight a Tyrannosaurs (or at least outsmart one) more than once.

Recently appeared with a bunch of guys in a Cadillac. Who you gonna call?

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Games? Plenty of games. His first appearance was by way of the Commodore 64.

Still hits his opponents like a Mack truck.

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Games? Plenty of games. His first appearance was by way of the Commodore 64.

Still hits his opponents like a Mack truck.

Who's Wrekin Ralph?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Not Ralph.

I'll scare up a few more clues before moving on.

While making the 100 greatest villains of all time list, the worst thing to happen was the destruction of Chicago. Called for a truce when his nemesis earned his respect.

When the first action figure was released, it went for sale most everywhere. In Australia a special license is required to have this toy today. The TSA won't let you fly with one either.

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
*** Beep * Beep * Beep ***

The queation we were looking for was 'Who is Megatron?'

Next clue:

Transportation

An earlier question had a reference concerning the automotive assembly line.

As cars were being built, they weren't moved at all. Later it was moved around to aid in assembly. Jump a few years down the road and the car travelled the length of the entire building and was driven out of the other side.

This production car travelled the greatest distance between the starting point of assembly and final drive out.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
What was the Dual-Ghia?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16267 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yup. close enough. Turns out there were three cars built by the Detroit - Turin - Detroit assembly process and the distance between plants have a 19 mile variation.

TBIY.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
WAR HISTORY

"It was said with one of these, you could hit a pickle barrel at 20,000 feet."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16267 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
What is a Norden bombsight?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Ja wohl. TBIY

Although under ideal conditions the Norden probably could accomplish such feats, in actual combat its performance was a bit more modest. Still a marvel of engineering.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Science!

This name for this item used commonly to distract cats or during presentations is actually an acronym. (also define the acronym)

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Science!

This name for this item used commonly to distract cats or during presentations is actually an acronym. (also define the acronym)

Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation, ie Laser.

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Report This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Ding.

You have the board.

Banned
posted Hide Post
Holidays

This holiday, made popular in the mid 1990's, is 'for the rest of us.'

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
What is Festivus?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
What is Festivus?

Yep

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
LITERATURE

This famous author became the first person to become a billionaire through book sales alone.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Who is JK Rowling?