New
Find
Notify
Tools
jeopardy game Login/Join 
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Kkina— I’ll give you the spot. Seems it’s not an easy answer to my question. It depends on what chart you look at. And there’s a few. And they’re separated by genre.
I originally saw in a Tampa Times 2013 article it was George Strait at 60. But now I don’t know who it is.
Kkina— you’re up.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
OK, no worries. I also wasn't sure if you meant singles or albums, so guessed.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
THE HOLIDAYS

A US Southern tradition is to eat 365 of these on New Year's Day.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
THE HOLIDAYS

A US Southern tradition is to eat 365 of these on New Year's Day.

What are black eyed peas?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
That's it! TBIY

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
THE HOLIDAYS

It was a fireworks ban that inspired this New Year's Eve tradtion, done for the first time in 1907.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Sorry I’m late!

What is the NYC ball drop?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
You got it again! All yourn.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Medical History

Before “modern” medicine, this was how diabetes (not yet known at the time), was diagnosed, leading to a terminal prognosis.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
What is honey urine?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
What is honey urine?

Ding. Or simply tasting a patient’s piss. Ugh.

“Sir, your pee tastes like it has Splenda in it. You’ll be dead within the year.”

TBIY

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
THE HOLIDAYS

Superstition holds you should avoid eating lobster on New Year's Day, due to their propensity to do this.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
what is move sideways?

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Right idea, wrong direction.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

posted Hide Post
What is move backwards

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mholmes:
What is move backwards

Correct! Going backward would symbolize a reversal of progress, or repeating a bad year.

You're up.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

posted Hide Post
Sporting

This form of catching catfish involves no lures or line

Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
What is noodling?

posted Hide Post
Correct, something I don’t have the gonads to do. Stick your hand into a hole and have a catfish bite it. Sometimes you bring up catfish weighing +50 lbs.

TBIY

Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Born in Ky. this man who died in Texas, was inducted into Blade Magazine Cutlery Hall of Fame in 1988 due to the knife he made famous.