Originally posted by kkina:
What is Sydney Harbour?
that's it.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
This or That for $400:

"It's a burning refuse dump on the outskirts of Jerusalem, or an everlasting lake of fire."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16338 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
"It's a burning refuse dump on the outskirts of Jerusalem, or an everlasting lake of fire."
what is the gehenna dump?

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^^^Yes! Your turn.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16338 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
movies for $500 Alex

In this 1954 WWII movie based on a novel by Herman Wouk, ships officers take over the command from the Captain during a typhoon.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
In this 1954 WWII movie based on a novel by Herman Wouk, ships officers take over the command from the Captain during a typhoon.

What is The Caine Mutiny?

The handful of bridges high enough that a person falling from one of them would reach terminal velocity are all located in this country.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
What/where is... China?

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
What/where is... China?

Correct! The board is yours.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
History for 50¢ Alex.

The only country in the last 500 years that did not mint its own coins.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
History for 50¢ Alex.

The only country in the last 500 years that did not mint its own coins.

What is Norway?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is Norway?

Sorry, we were looking for the Republic of Texas.

Transportation for $300.

This will be your favorite ride if you get one. With 8275cc, you may also have a favorite gas station.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Transportation for $300.

This will be your favorite ride if you get one. With 8275cc, you may also have a favorite gas station.

What is a Dodge Viper?

Game Shows for $1000: "This long-time game-show host, recently diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer, has made what has been called miraculous improvement with chemotherapy and may progress to full remission."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Who is Alex Trebek?

That news was good to hear.

Pointless trivia for $1200. Cool! A Daily Double!! Big Grin

This company has made more tires than any other company in the world.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
This company has made more tires than any other company in the world.

What is Bridgestone Michelin Goodyear Lego? (Lot of toy wheels in the world.)

This is the number of Navy SEALs that have been taken POW since inception of the service.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is the number of Navy SEALs that have been taken POW since inception of the service.

What is zero.

Tom Bosley played the father in these two 70's sitcoms. Both originated on "Love American Style".

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Tom Bosley played the father in these two 70's sitcoms. Both originated on "Love American Style".
What are Wait Till Your Father Gets Home and Happy Days?

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
What are Wait Till Your Father Gets Home and Happy Days?

BINGO.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
movies for $400

One of the three films that won the Academy Award in all top five categories: Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Adapted Screenplay.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
One of the three films that won the Academy Award in all top five categories: Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Adapted Screenplay.

What is Silence of the Lambs?

The carnivorous Venus Flytrap preys on insects and other small creatures primarily in search of this simple nutrient.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
What is Silence of the Lambs?
correct! the other two being It Happened One Night and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.