SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Sig Tool - Winner is SIG4EVA
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Sig Tool - Winner is SIG4EVA Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please add me, hope everything goes well.

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please, include me, and Thanx and good luck.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your kind karma.
Please count me in and good luck in your test results!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
Best wishes on the test.
I did Sig Armorer's school a few years back for TDA pistols and would appreciate and use the tool.

Posts: 591 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me and best wishes for good test results.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Good luck on the test results. Thanks

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Best wishes on the cardio stress test. Which kind was it? I have done the treadmill, and my latest one was the IV chemical thing. If I have any say in the matter, I will never do the IV one again. Horrible experience! Treadmill, no so bad. They probably thought that a 73-year-old (that was a while ago) would punk out -- I asked the tech, "that's all you got?" I'm not athletic at all, I'm just a stubborn bastard.

Please include me in the karma, this would be great in my range bag (almost typed "rage bag").

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. This is a very useful tool for me.. I some how never saw this thank you

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your results. Whatever they turn out to be make some small changes and see if you can make them stick.

Thanks for the karma.

Pete

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Please enter me also.

Thanks,

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me for this sweet karma.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Good luck on your results. Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Hoping your stress test results are good!

Please count me in your generous karma.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Best wishes on the cardio stress test. Which kind was it? I have done the treadmill, and my latest one was the IV chemical thing. If I have any say in the matter, I will never do the IV one again. Horrible experience! Treadmill, no so bad. They probably thought that a 73-year-old (that was a while ago) would punk out -- I asked the tech, "that's all you got?" I'm not athletic at all, I'm just a stubborn bastard.

Did the chemical deal. Doc said it was more effective than treadmill. I was expecting a big response to the injection, but, meh, about 20-30 seconds of a little shortness of breath and it was over. Biggest PITA for me was laying still with my arms above my head for 15 minutes while the picture machine (non technical name I'm sure) moved around. Also, I was cold as hell sitting around with my shirt off, although I did flex a bit when the nurses came in. Wink

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Good luck with the results. I just went to my cardiologist and had an EKG, heart calcium count, and a resting echocardiogram.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mad mike
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Best wishes on your test.

Posts: 207 | Location: D/FW, Texas | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This would be put to great use, here.

Thank You

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thanks for the chance.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post