SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Sig Tool - Winner is SIG4EVA
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Sig Tool - Winner is SIG4EVA Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted
It's been awhile since I've offered up a karma, and I need a little karma. I'm in for the results of my cardio stress test this Wednesday.

So, up is a very lightly used Sig Armorer tool. This features a correctly shaped screwdriver tip for removing grip screws, installation and removal of magazine catch and sear spring and a tip to aid in mainspring removal and installation. 5/16" drive.

Only requirements are to be member in good standing with at least 50 posts and possess and work on Sig P series pistols.

Winner will be selected on Thursday, 2/22.

And the winner is SIG4EVA. Email sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NavyGuy,

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
I 've never been 'lucky number 1' before. Thanks for the karma and good luck on your stress test!

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Good luck on your stress test, please include me, that would be great for my P220.

Posts: 1292 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lucky #3!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Not in for the Karma, but wanted to wish you great results on your stress test on Wednesday.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Deo Fiducia Nostra
Picture of SigEd
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma! Please include me. Best of luck. You’ll do great.

SigEd

P220ST .45ACP
P229 .40SW
P229 9mm
P239 9mm
P232SL
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 468 | Location: Franklin, TN | Registered: May 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sweet Karma. Please enter me!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20807 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck. Please enter me as well.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma,and I hope your stress test turns out ok.

Posts: 12655 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma

Please add my name.

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16390 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool! Count me in. I've had P series Sigs for years. Hope the test results come back fine. More importantly, hope you are well and the results can further your health down the road either way.

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Best of luck on the tests.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Don't stress about the stress test. You've been studying for it all your life.

And I'll let you in on a secret.... if you're still alive, you pass. The only question is your current class standing. Wink

Please include me in the karmic aspirationist pool, and thanks for the chance.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Most excellent Karma,

Please throw my name in the Karmanator as well.

And good luck on your test, I am guessing you will do just fine.

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
That would be very handy. Please include me and sending good vibes for your test.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck with your results!

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Don't count me in but I just want to wish a good outcome on your test.

Posts: 1217 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the karma. I will keep my digits crossed on your behalf in regards to the stress test results.
Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Please include me for the chance. And I wish you the best for your test results.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19641 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
....see, your stress is dwindling already!!!

Please enter me & my P-clan too.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post