SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mike is cleaning out the parts bin! (karma)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mike is cleaning out the parts bin! (karma) Login/Join 
Picture of creslin
posted
OK I have 7 things here to give away.
So we'll make that the theme I guess. (7)

I will leave this post up for 7 days.
After 7 days goes by I'll run Karmanator and pick a winner.
That winner then gets to choose which of the 7 items he/she wants.
If that person does not reply/choose within 77 hours - I move on and pick a new person.

Once that person has chosen, I'll pick another... and he/she can pick from the remaining items.. (rinse/repeat).

Rules:
Have 777 posts as of today.

!!!!!NOTE!!!!!
None of the items will be coming with any of the mounting hardware that may/may-not be needed.
Will have some slight wear marks from use and/or sitting in the parts bin with other metal things.

Item #1:

This is an MDT LSS-XL chassis for a Rem700 short action.
Very similar to this - mine is just the gen1 version.

Item #2:

This is an MDT LSS chassis for a Rem700 short action. (not the XL version like above)
This comes with the fixed stock adapter already attached.
Link to webpage.

Both of these stocks will of course require use of an external magazine (AICS style)

Item #3:

MDT Skeletonized stock
Again, mine is an older model - but the closest I could find on their website was this.

Item #4:

Vltor Scar stock
This will come complete with back plate for easy mounting on your scar (simply slide your old stock off... slide this one on).
Link to webpage.

Item #5:

KDG Scar MREX rail
This one has the KDG proprietary rail system - but comes with 2 rail sections for attaching picatinny things.
Link to webpage.
Will require their replacement hardware kit.

Item #6:

Sig MPX telescoping stock
Link to webpage.

Item #7:

Harris Bipod.
No idea which one this is. It's not short.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Thanks

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me also. Thank you.

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me for the Harris bipod- I have a Ruger .17 that would benefit greatly from it- thanks for the chance!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very kind of you! These are not little trinkets either! I’ll pass, just because I don’t have a use for most of it. Good luck all.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1128 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance at the bipod, please.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance at the Harris bipod.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance at the bipod, please.

Do we have to have exactly 777 posts? Big Grin

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for the chance.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I can use the bipod for rat shooting.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I could use either of the chassis and the fixed stock on my 700.

Thanks for the chance.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
In for the bipod, thanks for the chance.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Harris Bipod for the win !

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Wow, there are some amazing items in this karma. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
Holy schmoly! Some nice overflow there. I guess I'll join this one. Thanks

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Harris bipod, please?

Posts: 3536 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Impressive. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 607 | Location: Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's a very nice parts bin you have there. I'd like a chance for the bipod or the scar stock - TY.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I would like to be included; however, the bipod is the only item I'm interested in. Thank you Mike.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post