SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Monday Morning Quote of the Week
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monday Morning Quote of the Week Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted
'
• The more arguments you win, the less friends you will have. American Proverb

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
That's a good one.

While there ARE some 'hills we must be prepared to die on,' not EVERY conversation/argument qualifies. In the age of social media, this is a distinction lost on many.

It reminds me of this one:

I am a member of a Star Trek group on facebook, and it's AMAZING the arguments people have over there. It's worth it to just lurk away and laugh at my fellow nerds fighting to the death over obscure minutia (and what kind of nerd would I be if I DIDN'T obsess over obscure minutia?). . . Cool

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Ok, you win.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I'll go ask Mr. Atoz.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Ok, you win.

Thank you. I finally won one

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post