SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Time for a mutiny in these over reaching states?
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time for a mutiny in these over reaching states? Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
You go to court to defend your position based on science, facts and data... And can't produce a single element to support your position. Almost like it doesn't exist...

https://www.michigancapitolcon...ers-lockdown-defense

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Apparently she cannot be stopped, an appeals court ruled in her favor. Facts, data, and science are not necessary Roll Eyes

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Unbelievably, I think Gov. Herbert in Utah will soon mandate masks in public as well. No thank you.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
Our idiot-in-chief just mandatged mask so here is what I intend to be wearing

https://imgur.com/a/oGy0wiv

That's Awesome, where do I get one!

Though the Granite State does NOT have any Mask mandates, one Leftist dominated town (Nashua, NH) passed an ordinance requiring masks in public, and of course they're too smart for themselves! The ordinance requires a 'cloth facial covering' that covers the Nose and Mouth ONLY! By my read, as written, typical Surgical Masks, N95 Masks, Respirator type Masks and Scott Air (SCBA) Packs do NOT meet the requirements! Roll Eyes

ETA - tleo's post, and the link to the image of that AWESOME Mask have disappeared from the internet. Here's the pic:

I DEFINITELY Want One! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

ETA - tleo's post, and the link to the image of that AWESOME Mask have disappeared from the internet. Hopefully it will be restored soon....I DEFINITELY Want One! Wink

Wasn't it just a mesh airsoft mask?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

ETA - tleo's post, and the link to the image of that AWESOME Mask have disappeared from the internet. Hopefully it will be restored soon....I DEFINITELY Want One! Wink

Wasn't it just a mesh airsoft mask?

It was a mesh airsoft mask. I'm trying to post the image itself rather than just the link. I found it on ebay.
edited...thanks for posting that pic.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
test

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I'm torn between an airsoft Kabuki Oni mask or a snorkel mask. A Darth Vader helmet and walking around mimicking his breathing sound also occurred to me, but that's a bit more coin than I feel like tossing around for some giggles.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darth Vader, eh? Hmmmm, in the spirit of being totally ridiculous, I'd opt for Dark Helmet.

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Governor Douche Sock has decreed, after tomorrow, if you're not wearing a mask in public, you could be charged with a misdemeanor, maybe spend 90 days in jail. The jails they emptied out because they were afraid the inmates might catch the Kung Flu.

Now, the question is, who will enforce it? One county sheriff, Thurston I believe, has said they're not going to, it's not very high on the priority list, and avoiding unnecessary interaction with other people is the best way to avoid catching this nonsense anyhow.

God how I hope this is what gets that smarmy douche sent packing. Fuck Jay Inslee.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I gotta get one of those “Fuck Inslee” shirts to go with my Oni mask when I choose to venture out. Shit like this has my wife and I actively looking to relocate right now.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, here in NC someone is finally attempting to do something about our idiot-in-chief. The Lt. Gov. is filing a lawsuit over the illegal mandates issued by asshole Cooper without the concurrence of the council of state. It should have been done long before now but it's a start.
The legislature has tried, and passed several bills to reopen things but he continually vetoes them and there are not enough votes to overturn them. I'm not confidant that the court will do what should be done but maybe it will help wake some people and gain him even more support for his election run against Cooper.
One county Sheriff even came out today saying his officers would not enforce the mask decree. Hope even more do so!

posted Hide Post
And in yet another executive order today, The Evil Queen of MI has decreed that pro sports may re-open.
Without a live audience! Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
We went to see my mother, who is now in long term hospice care at the assisted living facility where she has been residing since the end of 2008.

It was a scheduled time and we were to remain in the car, where we waited until they brought her out in her wheelchair.

So, it was outside, we all were appropriately distanced. She was masked up, until she pulled it off because she couldn't breathe.

We tried talking to her and that was a challenge.
She did respond. It went okay.

Then, we noticed that she really wasn't looking at us. She was sort of looking up and off into space. We started trying to question her about it and she admitted she wasn't able to see very well. Honestly, don't think she saw us at all.

Got out and let the staff know and they really didn't seem overly concerned.

Got home and sent a note off to the hospice social worker. She replied quickly and said she had seen her last week and didn't notice any issues, but would contact the RN and have her check into what's going on.

Personally, think that because she's been stuck in her room for months on end, now out in the sunshine, although they placed her in the shade, she's realizing her vision has been affected.

This catastrophe just doesn't end.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:

This catastrophe just doesn't end.

Sorry your having to be seperated from her when she needs help better than what she recieving combined with isolation.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

posted Hide Post
This might clarify a bit of douche bag Roy "bathroom boy" Cooper's order here in NC. His order is not legally enforceable as it pertains to wearing a mask. The police can not charge anyone for not wearing a mask. There is no legal charge (no law) that covers or allows for that. The only way to enforce it is for a business to require masks be worn and if they ask a person to leave for not wearing one, then the person must leave or may then be charged with trespass by police. It's the business that will be fined.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
That's how Lina Hidalgo is handling it for Harris County her in Houston. Mad Mad What a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless (literally), hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit she is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol!?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tleo205..... What I find encouraging is that the Sheriffs of at least six counties so far have said they won’t enforce this order at all.

Posts: 423 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post