SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Time for a mutiny in these over reaching states?
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time for a mutiny in these over reaching states? Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
And here is the podcast

Sorry...

https://wbckfm.com/renk-podcas...akes-justice-center/

Wouldn't play for me. Link was good but the video would not play for me Frown

scroll about half way down for an audio only pod cast player

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Six people charged after allegedly plotting to abduct, kill Michigan Gov. Whitmer

Fox News Reporting...

Six people accused of plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer: FBI
The FBI thwarted an alleged plot by six people who contemplated a violent overthrow of the government.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mic...uct-kill-assassinate

"Six men were charged in Michigan Thursday for allegedly plotting to abduct and kill Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, as well as other political figures.

In early 2020, the FBI became aware through social media that a group of individuals were discussing the violent overthrow of certain government and law-enforcement components, according to the criminal complaint obtained by Fox News.

Among those individuals identified were Barry Croft and Adam Fox. Through electronic communications, Croft and Fox agreed to unite others in their cause and take violent action against multiple state governments that they believe are violating the U.S. Constitution.

On June 6, 2020, Croft, Fox, and approximately 13 other people from several states gathered in Dublin, Ohio. The evidence set forth in the affidavit demonstrates probable cause to issue a criminal complaint charging Fox, Croft, as well as Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris, and Brandon Caserta with conspiring to kidnap Whitmer.

All are Michigan residents, except Croft who is a resident of Delaware.

During the arraignment, the state assistant attorney general said the three men had credible plans to assassinate political figures, 9&10 News reported. The FBI carried out at least two raids in Wexford County and Hartland Township Wednesday night, which uncovered evidence to support the charges. No additional information was immediately available.

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel, alongside the FBI and Michigan State Police, is expected to give a press conference at 1 p.m. to provide more details about the case. Fox News calls to the attorney general’s office were not immediately returned on Thursday."

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8879 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And this kidnapping plot will be used by Whitmer for all the political advantage she can wring out of it.
What this illustrates for me is that there are a lot of pissed off people out there who now are considering drastic measures to protect what they believe are their rights.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16087 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I'll reserve judgement until further details emerge....And obviously a conviction! Until then, I remain skeptical.

That said, Kidnapping?? Why? That just doesn't make sense to me. I'm no expert, but I'd assume kidnappers either want a ransom, or it's a personal vendetta and they're interested in physical and/or psychological torture. Otherwise, who does that.... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8879 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
So these idiots planned on kidnapping a political figure that has a sizeable security detail around 24/7? Not very well thought out.

Did they put as much effort into this??

quote:
Bob Woodward: General James Mattis Plotted Overthrow of U.S. Government…
Posted on September 9, 2020 by sundance
According to a pre-release excerpt from the Washington Post Bob Woodward writes about a discussion between General James Mattis and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats about a plot to overthrow the elected government of the United States.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Whitney is on TV right now blaming Trump for all of this. It was "Just Stand by" comment that inspired this.

Roll Eyes

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Just Stand by

That was the dog whistle to "go get her"!

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
My bet is that these guys probably aren't Republicans and that one or more were FBI informers.

FBI seems quite sure these days, that the biggest threat are white supremacists.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Apparently this is one of the guys charged in the plot. That is an antifa/anarchist flag in the background. Robby Starbuck has more in his thread.

Robby Starbuck Twitter

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Sooo... Whitmer blames Trump, and these Anti-fucks are the perps? Bwahahahaha!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Yes, Whitener blamed Trump, conservatives, right wing extremists, white supremacists, and Trump supporters in general.

343 - Never Forget

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, in Washington, the one and only gubernatorial debate was last night, immediately following the VP debate. Incumbent Jay Inslee and challenger Loren Culp, a former US Army Drill Instructor, business owner, and currently a small town police chief. Culp paddled Inslee’s ass, and even the moderators took him to task about a number of things.

I’m seeing a LOT of signs for Culp, who was listed as a “Trump Republican” on the primary ballot, in which I also voted for him. I’m essentially considering those signs to mean they’re also voting for Trump. That asshole Inslee coined a new term last night: “Trumpians.” Culp took him behind the woodshed over it, asking if that’s the new “Deplorables.” I really hope Culp wins. We need to get that fucktard Inslee out of office before he finishes off our state economy. All he had to say was climate change, gun violence and social justice.

Posts: 17123 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Wait a minute, aren't they just an Idea....

Posts: 23436 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
In the sense that none of it works out in practice, yes.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
This plot took some considerable effort from the FBI, confidential human informants, etc. So when are they going to use this playbook against the real Antifa? You know, the ones actually using violence against the communities, burning down stores and federal buildings Portland, Kenosha, and a dozen other cities? The ones who claim, in their own written words, a desire to overthrow the US government?

Wray needs to be fired yesterday. Next man up. He is useless? Fire him. I don't care if they make it to the Hoover Building janitor before shit starts happening. These institutions need leaders who believe in the law and not political hacks.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This article says they contacted a Militia for help and a Militia member assisted the FBI in their capture.

quote:
FBI foils alleged militia plot to KIDNAP Michigan Governor Whitmer – by a group that called her ‘tyrant b***h’ over Covid-19 rules

"The men contacted a Michigan militia for help in their efforts, but a member of that group agreed to become an informant out of concern that the conspirators planned to kill police officers."

https://www.rt.com/usa/502979-...whitmer-kidnap-plot/

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
This kidnapping plot has a stink to it. Something else going on that has yet to be brought out in the light.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8531 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
This article

If your source is RT (Russian media), take what you see with a mountain of salt.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
So these idiots planned on kidnapping a political figure that has a sizeable security detail around 24/7? Not very well thought out.

Did they put as much effort into this??

quote:
Bob Woodward: General James Mattis Plotted Overthrow of U.S. Government…
Posted on September 9, 2020 by sundance
According to a pre-release excerpt from the Washington Post Bob Woodward writes about a discussion between General James Mattis and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats about a plot to overthrow the elected government of the United States.

So, Mattis was a traitor if true.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
This kidnapping plot has a stink to it. Something else going on that has yet to be brought out in the light.

That's my thought as well. On the other hand, I'm not a criminal mastermind and have no insight as to how these people think.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post