SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Time for a mutiny in these over reaching states?
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time for a mutiny in these over reaching states? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, I'm certain that everything will be juuuuuuuust fine. Yep

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, I'm certain that everything will be juuuuuuuust fine. Yep

No, no, no; Gru is going to steal the moon and Groot hasn't grown enough to save us.

Chicken Little is crossing the road and Col. Sanders is hot on his tail.

Plus, Bruce Willis, with his rough necks, is heading to Cape Canaveral for the next Space Shuttle launch.

Then there's that guy who abandoned us by facing north and real subtle like, turned left to leave.

Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Michigan starts to emerge from the gloom....

https://www.clickondetroit.com...ng-restaurants-more/

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep... I made parole. With good behavior of course. And no haircut.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
5 pages of quotes, another 5 pages of
Finger pointing, 5 more pages of he did she said .

I need to see a list of 7,500 people that are committing to work 11 hours a week and spend 9 % of their income

To make all this " right stuff happen prior to the next presidential election.

While not earning any amount off of your "movement".

Otherwise we can all dream our own dream,

People here chide ,ridicule, name call and deride the people who play the lottery .

But Lottery players don't talk about it endlessly and pout because they do not hit it big.

All of you's shit or get off the pot.

starting to sound like Bobbie,
someone needs to go Jonathon on ya

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Was out on the water this weekend, lotsa boats, lotsa Trump Flags, even a floating Trump float...

Beer, boats, girls in itsybitsytiny bikinis going by as we parked on the sand bar...

FL is great.... our Governor is a reflection of our peoples desires,

Oh and went by the LGS, place is full of buyers that and cigars n booze being essential

Posts: 23446 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Michigan starts to emerge from the gloom....

Gov. Wretched Witchmer was caught between a rock and a hard place: She could call out the "protesters," like she did the armed "terrorists" that demonstrated at the capital, and alienate her base; she could lift the stay at home orders, thus chancing the economy would actually recover by November; or she could do nothing, which, in about two weeks, would have revealed how weak and corrupt she really is.

She blinked.

Little do the "protesters" realize it, but they screwed "their" Governor but good

quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
All of you's shit or get off the pot.

Anybody here speak bendablese that can translate his post for us?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Fish, or cut bait" is the same thing.

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Her timing was amazing as protests were planned today by a group called BAM (By Any Means) across the metro Detroit suburbs, and smaller cities around the state.

She was absolutely radio silent all weekend once she declared these protests were 1st amendment protected. Michigan burned, she was nowhere to be seen until 3pm today.

I'm going to guess her handlers believe this is a better hack on Trump than ruining the economy. Evidenced by her highly scripted attack on the President, quoting Obama. Because of course nothing like this happened under his administration Roll Eyes

It's well known Antifa causing problems is here, but even the news won't say it. They're supporting her and knocking the President

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We are not discussing these riots. I have said it more than once. Please stop.

The next step will be for me to start locking threads such as this one.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"Fish, or cut bait" is the same thing.

Oh, I understand what the quoted bit meant. I was talking about the entirety of his post. I've no clue what he's on about.

My fault. I asked the question poorly. Fixed.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The Secretary of State approved the petition for recalling Walz today so now it goes to the Supreme court. Very unlikely it will get very far but at least it's some kind of push back.

quote:
The petition to recall Walz alleges that the governor committed maleffenance during his response to the coronavirus pandemic, primarily by violating the 1st 5th and 14th amendments and creating policy without the approval of the legislature.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Michigan hair salons and barber shops the only ones in the country not allowed to be open. Governor tells citizens to do a pony tail or Google how to cut your own hair. Barbers and stylists rightfully furious.

https://www.clickondetroit.com...how-to-do-a-haircut/

I bet this wasn't in her Trump bashing, self complimenting testimony provided to the House sub committee today Roll Eyes

343 - Never Forget

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
So why can't one just call their barber and have them make a house call? Barber/Stylist does not charge for their services rendered, but patron simply tips the barber/stylist. I read something a looooong time ago about "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness". Can't put my finger on it, but I'm sure I read that somewhere before...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I bet this wasn't in her Trump bashing, self complimenting testimony provided to the House sub committee today Roll Eyes

She still doesnt understand how its not the Feds responsibility to just jump in in an emergency.She was not happy there was a delay in getting supplies because of the slow Fed response but didnt mention no paperwork from her was submitted until days later when she found out she had too. There were 2 Dems and one Republican and they werent very cordial to him and his responses .She also denied any responsibility in the nursing home deaths.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Beer, boats, girls in itsybitsytiny bikinis going by as we parked on the sand bar...

You held your smartphone in the approved landscape orientation whilst taking pictures to post for all of us, yes?

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
In Michigan restaurants are open at 50% capacity by executive order. Some require a reservation (that never did previously).

Local news did a neat video at noon of a trendy restaurant with tables removed for social distancing, and in the shot was 6 young people (clearly not related) shoulder to shoulder at a table.

Oh yes, you need a mask to walk in/out or walk to the restroom, but you can take it off to eat.

343 - Never Forget

posted Hide Post
Many restaurants in the Yoop want you to mask up until you get to your table.
Nope.
Treating me like I am a modern day Typhoid Mary means you are not getting my $$$.
Drop the stupidity and show me a menu, please!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^
So why can't one just call their barber and have them make a house call? Barber/Stylist does not charge for their services rendered, but patron simply tips the barber/stylist. I read something a looooong time ago about "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness". Can't put my finger on it, but I'm sure I read that somewhere before...

One can and many did. I know of a certain barber who made some house calls to long-standing customers, then set up a chair in his garage. Like most things, if the BS goes on long enough, folks find a way around it.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^

One can and many did. I know of a certain barber who made some house calls to long-standing customers, then set up a chair in his garage. Like most things, if the BS goes on long enough, folks find a way around it.

Yeah, well...

Two women are arrested in undercover operation for breaching coronavirus lockdown rules and offering home beauty and salon services in Texas

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...n-services-home.html

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post