SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Time for a mutiny in these over reaching states?
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time for a mutiny in these over reaching states? Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Could you provide a link to where a SWAT team showed up? I just looked on Fox and they only show an interview. No police presence

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^There's NO link, the info was provided by the on-scene reporter. SWAT Team was 'reportedly' assembled nearby/off site and the 'speculation' was that they were waiting until the gym was at capacity before they would move in.

This could get interesting... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8867 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Could you provide a link to where a SWAT team showed up? I just looked on Fox and they only show an interview. No police presence
Same, that's all I currently see as well.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

NJSP blocked all roads entering Belmar.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

Attilio's Gym, Belmar NJ, showing on Fox News network. The natives are restless and we will see more and more defiance like this.

I thought it was in Bellmawr, New Jersey. Not Belmar. Two very different towns. I grew up around Belmar.

Anyway, I'm 100% behind the gym owner. Murphy is a petty tyrant.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Attilio's Gym, Belmar NJ, showing on Fox News network. The natives are restless and we will see more and more defiance like this.

I thought it was in Bellmawr, New Jersey. Not Belmar. Two very different towns. I grew up around Belmar.

Anyway, I'm 100% behind the gym owner. Murphy is a petty tyrant.

Balze you are correct on all counts, my misunderstanding, they are pronounced differently but the Fox report said as it if was the shore town not the Philly suburban town. LOT's of anti Murphy; Pro-Trump supporters on the seen. This may be the facsist's Watterloo. Fuck Murphy!

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not happening. First there are too many ways in and out. They aren't going to keep in all those wealthy homeowners. Second, the state PD rarely gets involved in local matters involving a ordinance.

Odd that those protesting the opening are creating as much or more risk. Patrons are getting temps and have masks.

I have to laugh when some demand that a stay at home until it's over is needed...2021? Here in NH the biggest problem areas are older people sheltered inside of nursing facilities.

Unless they bought a lot of people in on overtime, those barracks aren't staffed by a large number of people.

SWAT team??? Every time someone sees a truck, it's a SWAT team.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's still a far cry from sending in a tactical team. The gym owner is in the right, but with Supreme Court rulings being what they are, I have a hard time believing that a tactical team was sent in to bust up some supposed ordinance violations.

If they do, the gym owner has them by the balls.

www.opspectraining.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Virginian's crowd closed Virginia Beach.

I have to wonder if those people together aren't the same ones inside the home if forced to stay home? Will the sun and fresh air make it less likely to get infected?

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:

I was just there working out. SWAT was there.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's still a far cry from sending in a tactical team. The gym owner is in the right, but with Supreme Court rulings being what they are, I have a hard time believing that a tactical team was sent in to bust up some supposed ordinance violations.

If they do, the gym owner has them by the balls.

Roads were not blocked. I drove right into the parking lot.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not happening. First there are too many ways in and out. They aren't going to keep in all those wealthy homeowners. Second, the state PD rarely gets involved in local matters involving a ordinance.

Unless they bought a lot of people in on overtime, those barracks aren't staffed by a large number of people.

A)There are NOT a lot of ways in and out of that town.

B) This is a blue Collar area not wealthy

C) If they would send 30 SWAT team members fully geared up in armored trucks to pick up an old guy in his bathrobe (Roger Stone), I wouldn't be at all surprised that a gym owner would be subject to red dots from sniper scopes dancing on his chest.

Can't let the rest of the prawns get the wrong idea. Put your mask back on!!

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
And Atilis Gym is located in Bellmawr, NJ

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

I'd send the SWAT team.

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:

Sooooooo, do you have any pictures? What exactly did SWAT do?

www.opspectraining.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

A)There are NOT a lot of ways in and out of that town.

B) This is a blue Collar area not wealthy

C) If they would send 30 SWAT team members fully geared up in armored trucks to pick up an old guy in his bathrobe (Roger Stone), I wouldn't be at all surprised that a gym owner would be subject to red dots from sniper scopes dancing on his chest.

Can't let the rest of the prawns get the wrong idea. Put your mask back on!!

I spend half my life in that town. Back in the 60's and 70's the older homes were demolished and high priced McMansions went up. Everything a block or two from the beach is a million and a half and up.

Belmar has a ton of side streets into and out of the town. There are roughly 18 street heading towards the beach from Rt. 35.

Now if you are referring to the other town, then thast might not be the case.

Stone was picked up by the FBI team, not a state unit.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:

Sooooooo, do you have any pictures? What exactly did SWAT do?

No, I didn’t take any photos. They sat in the corner of the parking lot, probably chatting about Office Space or something. Because who doesn’t like Office Space? Am I right? That shits funny.