SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AUGUST MOLON LABE RING KARMA. For those that missed it 4 months ago LOL
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AUGUST MOLON LABE RING KARMA. For those that missed it 4 months ago LOL Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Orly? Count me in , haha. Thank you Dave.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No success yet in the many very generous karmas you have offered but I will keep trying. I'm almost weaponless living in Maryland and working in DC but I'd love to have a ring to show are all the insane liberals how I really feel.

Posts: 2016 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you!

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not usually a ring wearing person, but I would love to have this ring. Sooooo, put my name in the hat. Thanks for the Karma!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Great karma!
Please count me in.
Thanks!

Posts: 3154 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Very generous Dave! Please drop me into the mighty Karma hat! Thank you! sigguy( the 1st)

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Dave!!

"220ST (The Man) ROCKS"

Posts: 1853 | Location: in the mitt down the river | Registered: August 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I am not a jewelry type guy. Other than a functional type watch, I only have two pieces of jewelry, both of which I cherish because they were given to me by my sweet wife: A wedding ring, of course, and a silver chain type bracelet that she gave me on our first Christmas.

That said, I would be proud to wear one of David Truong's rings, so please include me in this karma.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Ping!

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Pleas add me to your generous karma and thank you...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post
Please add me and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in Dave. Thank you for the opportunity.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Another generous karma from David. Please count me in. Thanks.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1449 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Yes, Please and thank you Dave

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3474 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Pong..... For those on vacation the first 19 days!

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks for letting me participate! Thanks David!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
I’d like to put my hat in the ring. So to speak.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I'd love to add that ring to my EDC.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Cool, please count me in.

Thanks,
Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
That is incredible. Count me in please.

Thank you for all your generous karmas.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post