SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AUGUST MOLON LABE RING KARMA. For those that missed it 4 months ago LOL
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AUGUST MOLON LABE RING KARMA. For those that missed it 4 months ago LOL Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Want a shot a it, thank you Dave.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave! Please include me.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Count me in Dave! Thanks for the chance.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to play

Posts: 465 | Location: Space City | Registered: October 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226Reasons
posted Hide Post
In and thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1327 | Location: TN | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Ring looks awesome.

Posts: 1362 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Great looking ring. Thank you.

Posts: 430 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
That is very generous of you! Please include me. Thank you!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please include me

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity, Dave. I would like to be in this karma. I think this is the first time for me.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
I would proudly wear this everyday. Kindly include me for a chance. Thanks for your amazing generosity, Dave!

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Too, cool. Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me for a chance!

Posts: 177 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Dave, please count me in as these rings are awesome. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance. Thank you.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice. Thank you

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Dave, I’m not a ring person so I’ll pass but your generosity is simply amazing. Best to you and your family.

Posts: 12461 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fizteach
posted Hide Post
I would love a shot. Thanks.

Get over it!!

Posts: 669 | Location: Campbell, TX | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of }BuLL
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir!

Posts: 131 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post