SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AUGUST MOLON LABE RING KARMA. For those that missed it 4 months ago LOL
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AUGUST MOLON LABE RING KARMA. For those that missed it 4 months ago LOL Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
For those that missed the Karma 4 months ago Smile

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Dave, I simply don't know what to say. Big Grin

I passed the last time as I bought your ring way back when. But this time I think I'll toss my hat into the ring with the intent to gift one of my sons should my name be drawn.

Again your generosity with your frequent karmas is simply amazing. Thank you sir!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16210 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Unlucky number 2. I'll give this another try. Thank you for the opportunity.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool! please add me

Posts: 1142 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
What a marvelous thing to do. Please count me in...

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
This is a very generous offering, thanks!

Please include me in the drawing.

Thanks again,

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Thank you kind sir! Please include me in this August Molon Labe Ring Karma... Wink

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3923 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance at a ring. Thanks for the chance at a great karma.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
In Please....Once again David, your repeated generosity is exceptional!

Thank you for the chance, Sir!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8883 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I read the thread.Does that count for extra points?

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
David, excellent karma. I like your sense of humor! Please include me, sir.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
please toss my name in the hat as well....very nice offering again....

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Me! Yes, definitely me!

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Please Please toss my name in the hat.

Thanks Dave

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance at this. Thank you, sir. Smile

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And read this melon farmin' thread, please, guys.

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Im in. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And read this melon farmin' thread, please, guys.

Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Dave, I'm not in for this karma, but I wanted to say you are the best. I loved reading in the other thread about the playhouse you are building.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for this very generous Karma Dave!

Please count me in for a chance!!

Best regards,

Rob

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post