SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Huma and Anthony Weiner Cancel Divorce
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Huma and Anthony Weiner Cancel Divorce Login/Join 
More persistent
than capable
posted
Emails are less complicated if you don't have to testify against each other.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1087 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
yeah

Posts: 107555 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Well, not exactly.

"In order to ensure the proceedings have a minimal impact on their child, the parties have decided to finalize their divorce swiftly and privately," Abedin attorney Charles Miller said in a statement.

Fox News

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How would you like to be that kid & get a notification that you got a text from 'Dad'? Hope he doesn't ever get a wrong number.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Carlos Danger's weiner must have gotten a hum-a

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
As long as they are still married, they can't be compelled to testify against each other.

The FBI found classified State Department information on Weiner's laptop. How did it get there?

The FBI is re-opening its investigation of the Clinton Foundation. What might he know about that?

It is possible that the FBI is reviewing it's investigation of the Clinton email server. Maybe that's where the emails on his computer came from?

They could have just stayed the proceedings, and negotiated the divorce, but then they would be under a court imposed timetable and might end up divorced at an inconvenient time. By withdrawing and negotiating, they are not under any deadlines. The negotiated divorce will still have to be approved by the court, which will review it for fairness, to ensure that the child is properly supported and cared for, and to issue the order of dissolution of marriage.

What do democrats always say when they want to protect something?

All together now: "It's for the children..."

Yeah. Sure...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12772 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Artie, I have to agree with you 100 percent. It's a legal move.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
Well, not exactly.

"In order to ensure the proceedings have a minimal impact on their child, the parties have decided to finalize their divorce swiftly and privately," Abedin attorney Charles Miller said in a statement.

Fox News

The story could have been more clearly written. It sounds like they will still divorce, but that it just will no longer be contested.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Or maybe Anthony decided to try and stick it out.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Huma can't give up Weiner.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
Well, not exactly.

Fox News

The story could have been more clearly written. It sounds like they will still divorce, but that it just will no longer be contested.

At some point in the future, after 'negotiations' that will take as long as it takes for the legal jeopardy to pass.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Haha...the headline over at dailycaller.com is "Huma Handles Weiner In Private -- The Latest Divorce Details"

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
Or maybe Anthony decided to try and stick it out.

I see what you did there...or did I?

Posts: 6387 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
They had no choice....who would want either one of them?? Cool

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2 horrible people spending their lives together. How special.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Huma lets Weiner back in...

Anthony Weiner moves back in with Huma Abedin as he's spotted in a tank top and shorts using a trolley to roll in designer garment bags, a hockey stick and suitcases into his family home after prison stint for sexting 15-year-old girl

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Be sure to open the link and check out the photos of this Olympic-level twatwaffle. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15480 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

Parenthetically, I sang this song in a duet at a wedding in 1983 Big Grin lol

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29693 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

Post the video!!

Come on...Do it!

- John Adams

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

Post the video!!

Come on...Do it!

I know there is a God because there were very few easily available recording devices back when I was young and cheezy so there is no record of my ignominy. I did have the obligatory early 80's cheezball mustache though and longish black hair.......not to mention a jet black Firebird to complete the package. That is all you'll get of me about my past. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29693 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post