SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Describe your job as boring and generic as possible.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Describe your job as boring and generic as possible. Login/Join 
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted
Describe your job as boring and generic as possible. Bonus points of you can make it convoluted.

I'll start:

I allow signatures to be put on lists of promises.

(I'm an attorney working on commercial contracts.)

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
I move sporting goods from A to B without ever touching any of them while trying to help morons make money.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
build boxes

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I talk to people on the phone. Sometimes they yell at me, sometimes I yell at them.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10936 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
(Now retired) I cause zeros to be changed to ones and ones to zeros.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I explain complex things in simple terms to people who think they are smart.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Henry Morgan
posted Hide Post
Pull back on stick houses get smaller push forward and they get bigger.

Posts: 63 | Location: Jensen Beach,FL | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
When someone does something illegal, I fill out a bunch of paperwork.

Posts: 32503 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
I take vague vehicle complaints and turn them into fixes, all to keep first responders on the road.

Posts: 5198 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Teach people how to do, complete and bill for property damages through insurance carriers.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I put people asleep, then wake them up.

Make it count

Posts: 1412 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I drive around and make sure no one crosses an invisible line.

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
I take apart dirty beat up guns and make them pretty and get yelled at for taking too long

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5208 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I have what some people want. They give me money to give it to them.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29692 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
I tell people to move things.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I play piano in a whorehouse.

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sit down to eat, run call, provide taxi to ER, repeat...

retired now so no more groundhog day.

Posts: 465 | Location: Pell City, AL. U.S. | Registered: December 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
This is literally what my dad told me when he trained me: Hire good people, give them what they need, get the fuck out of their way. Big Grin It's pretty much what I try to do every day.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
combine paper into numerical order.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It puts the wet stuff on the red stuff.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post