SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Deer diving in Louisville
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deer diving in Louisville Login/Join 
posted
Reverse pike into the forward tuck.
Here's the judging:
6.2 (This is the Moose judge)

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
Lol.. "HOLY SHIT!?“

Hope she had a bank to climb out on.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Odds are not in the does favor. The Ohio must now be the 6th Great Lake. The water is just below I 64 and up to the stop lights below. I wonder if all the Riverfront is underwater.

Floods are terrible, farmers will have extra work & costs cleaning their fields of debris.

Prayers out to all effected.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can see that exact spot from my office window. I saw the video on Twitter last night and showed it to my little girl.

The doe may have come out OK. The water is crazy high right now (the 7th highest crest on record), but the good news for the doe is that she didn't have to climb up a steep bank to get out, like she normally would. The water is up over what is typically parks and roads, so she could (hopefully) just swim to the edge and walk out onto flat ground.

Posts: 630 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Neutron:
Here's the judging:

Well maybe the Moose caught the over rotation as she went down past the railing. Clearly a rookie mistake on the part of the deer. Wink

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Several days ago, the metro area was aghast because a cow carcass was bobbing about under the bridges and over what is normally the Great Lawn.

Posts: 630 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Neutron:
Here's the judging:

Well maybe the Moose caught the over rotation as she went down past the railing. Clearly a rookie mistake on the part of the deer. Wink

Yup, Moose has a good eye spotting the over-rotation. 6.2 is fair. Wink

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post