SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    H.S. Football players suspended indefinitely for carrying Thin Blue and Thin Red Line Flag, Sept 11th.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

H.S. Football players suspended indefinitely for carrying Thin Blue and Thin Red Line Flag, Sept 11th. Login/Join 
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by SigLaw:
The suspension has been set aside and any discipline will be handled by the coaching staff.
Party at Coach Smith's house on Friday night! And feel free to bring your first responder flags. Smile
And leave your friggin masks at home!

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I would hope the Superintendent looks for other work. Then I would hope the students all do become politically active this fall. Like in knocking on doors and suggesting all the voters don't vote for the current school board. Even if the board did reverse the Superintendent. Well, unless the guy is gone by November 3. Schools have been insulated for too long from their misdeeds. Time to stomp their faces into the mud.

Now, back in the day, like over 50 years ago, our principal made some jackass decision that all the students/kids hated. That Friday night they pulled a lawn job on his home. When my dad heard about it, he went out and checked his fender wells. Just to be sure none of the bastards grass was under his car. In all honesty, I maybe did drive past a few times, but in a sort of traffic jam after hearing about the well manicured grass "damaged". Too bad, dipshit.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
I would hope the Superintendent looks for other work. Then I would hope the students all do become politically active this fall. Like in knocking on doors and suggesting all the voters don't vote for the current school board. Even if the board did reverse the Superintendent. Well, unless the guy is gone by November 3. Schools have been insulated for too long from their misdeeds. Time to stomp their faces into the mud.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Suspension overturned and both kids got college scholarships.

Excellent news, sometimes doing the right thing pays off.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post