SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More church pedophiles, no they did not go away
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More church pedophiles, no they did not go away Login/Join 
posted
https://www.press-citizen.com/...-children/788898002/

Finally , a reason for bumpstocks

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
In Mikeland the following would be capital offenses:

Murder
Rape
Sex offense upon children
And I’m sure I could come up with some more given time

I absolutely hate people who hurt children and rapists

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:

Murder
Rape

I would be a proud citizen of Mikeland. Can you throw in a punishment for taking advantage or scamming elderly people?

Posts: 2325 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
$625 huh? And he can't call them anymore. Pretty tough DA.

Posts: 11383 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Murder
Rape

Bet it would not take 20 years to execute them either.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm not one to usually play grammar police, but I believe you meant to say "I absolutely hate rapists and people who hurt children"

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
quote:

I'm not one to usually play grammar police, but I believe you meant to say "I absolutely hate rapists and people who hurt children"

Hey, maybe he holds a special place in his heart for rapists and hates seeing them come to harm.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:

In a plea deal to drop 7 other charges ... WTF?
Is the DA a child molester too?

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Threw more of a pamphlet than the book at him.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Based on conversations with the victims, Ringle said they wanted three things out of the plea deal: supervision, placement on the Sex Offender Registry and sex offender treatment.

Either that was the maximum under Iowa law that they could get or, there's some parents out there with some very odd morals.
quote:

"The agreement that's been reached achieved those goals and is consistent with the the victims that I was able to speak with," Ringle told the judge.

Though it was denied, Tweedt's lawyer, Phil Mears, asked that the judge leave the no-contact order up to the discretion of the victims. Some of the teenagers wanted to re-establish a relationship with Tweedt, Mears said. Eek

“I'm not going to put the onus on the victim to request a no-contact order,” the judge said, adding that the court will revisit a no-contact order if the victim requests so.

Got no words....smh Red Face

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
More church pedophiles, no they did not go away

Nor will they, as long as the Catholic church insists on chastity vows for their priests.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:

Not to mention the idiot judge who apparently approved this travesty.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
More church pedophiles, no they did not go away

Nor will they, as long as the Catholic church insists on chastity vows for their priests.

This is just a stupid ass post. Gotta call a spade a spade.

Being celibate does not make you a child molester. For the most part, child molesters are victims of child molestation themselves. That is to say it's a self perpetuating problem.

Furthermore, the perpetrator of this crime was not a priest, he wasn't even clergy, he was a youth group leader. Oh, and the church associated with this shitbag wasn't even a Catholic Church.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Child abusers/molesters/rapists deserve a thousand deaths.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
Furthermore, the perpetrator of this crime was not a priest

Guess I should have read the article. The original title of the thread was "church pedophiles". I never have believed that a vow of chastity alone makes one a pedophile.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Child abusers/molesters/rapists deserve a thousand deaths.

True, but one death each, if done expediently*, would be enough.

* Since the 8th Amendment to the Constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishment, I had to cut out the "as painfully as possible" part.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
quote:

tough crowd tonight....

did I miss a comma??

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post